• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arab-Israeli Conflict, v2: What the UN Jerusalem vote mean for Israel, the U.S, and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 man, in a speech in the 1980s..... That's your supporting evidence that Israel as a whole says they shot first in the 6 Day War.
It was Ben-Gurion from a famous speech and it is posted on Israel's government site. I am not sure what else you want.

This doesn't really mean much at all. U.N. is kinda worthless with out the US backing it sad to say.

America and its hubris.

Its threats arent the same after the Iraq war failure.
It has hubris though because the UN can't enforce shit without US firepower. It just can't.

That has nothing to do with Trump. The US has always supported Israel against the whole world because of the jewish lobby. If it was the opposite and the US had a strong muslim lobby Israel would be no more.

That has nothing to do with Trump. The US has always supported Israel against the whole world because of the jewish lobby. If it was the opposite and the US had a strong muslim lobby Israel would be no more.

Actually isn't true, Nixon didn't like Jews he just hates commies more. Usa helped Israel because it makes strategic sense in the region af the time to stop it all from turning red

the Palestinians in their quest to get rid of jews,
Palestinians are not on a quest to get rid of Jews. The zionists are on that quest and it is almost complete.

israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

It has hubris though because the UN can't enforce shit without US firepower. It just can't.

Russia in Syria says otherwise or Gambia.

As US hubris makes people respect the US less, more and more nations are taking a proactive role in international affairs.

I would argue the UN fancies themselves rulers/leaders of a world government. They just have zero way to enforce any of their resolutions without US military help.

Who is the UN? as i said it is a forum where nations talk to each other, its not an entity that fancies themselves as ruler of the world.

Unless you call international consensus as such.

Who is the UN? as i said it is a forum where nations talk to each other, its not an entity that fancies themselves as ruler of the world.

Unless you call international consensus as such.
The building is a forum. The way they pass resolutions and try to inspect countries (case in point the weapon inspectors in Iraq) and the way they hand out judgment in times of crisis like Rwanda and Somalia and Yugoslavia... whenever they use their peacekeeping force to try and implement/enforce something it almost always has blown up in their face and the US has to bail their asses out.

U.N. geniuses' plan goes something like this:

"Reject US designation of Jerusalem as Israel capital . . . Kill the Jew wherever you find them! Thanks rocks and trees for all the help too!"

but seriously UN website hard to search. i just want to see list countries who vote yes and no. wtf so hard to find

The building is a forum. The way they pass resolutions and try to inspect countries (case in point the weapon inspectors in Iraq) and the way they hand out judgment in times of crisis like Rwanda and Somalia and Yugoslavia... whenever they use their peacekeeping force to try and implement/enforce something it almost always has blown up in their face and the US has to bail their asses out.

The UN itself is a forum, the ones that pass resolutions and vote on them are the nations of the world.

but seriously UN website hard to search. i just want to see list countries who vote yes and no. wtf so hard to find

No is Israel, US, Canada and GB, plus some island nations which the US bought.

Yes, the rest of the world.

The UN itself is a forum, the ones that pass resolutions and vote on them are the nations of the world.
You're completely missing what I am saying.

The UN as an entity will pass a resolution. Then send their baby blue helmet wearing Fijian force to try and implement said resolution at times. It almost ALWAYS blows up in their face and the US military has to step in to try and correct the problem.

THE UN, as a governing body, fancies themselves a collective that is a world government in essence otherwise they wouldn't have the UN Peacekeepers... and they can never enforce the shit they discuss and try to implement.

Get it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back