April 17th Prograis vs Hooker & Javier Fortuna vs Luke Campbell DAZN

Prograis should stop Hooker. Fortuna/Campbell is pretty interesting. Campbell showed quite well against Lomachenko, but it's tough to place exactly how good he is. Fortuna would clearly be his best win.
Until he got so frustrated he shot for a double leg take down lol
Luke is good but Loma is really really good, even though most people here started posting about how he's not looking as spectacular as expected... even though he's doing something Mikey is failing miserably at(winning consistently in a weight class significantly higher than where he's supposed to be)

Until he got so frustrated he shot for a double leg take down lol
Luke is good but Loma is really really good, even though most people here started posting about how he's not looking as spectacular as expected... even though he's doing something Mikey is failing miserably at(winning consistently in a weight class significantly higher than where he's supposed to be)

Campbell has a good amateur pedigree, but his performances in the pros aren't exactly overwhelming. Far and away the most impressive thing he's done is be competitive with Lomachenko for parts of their fight. Beating Fortuna convincingly would be the best thing he's done so far in his career.

Good to see Prograis back, I am a fan of his style. He didn't look great in his first WBSS fight, but looked really slick vs. Relikh, and Taylor despite losing that fight.

Beating Fortuna convincingly would be the best thing he's done so far in his career.
Beating Linares twice is more impressive

Well, he's only fought him once, and very few people outside that one judge saw that fight for him.
Oh shit you're right my bad it was Mendy who he avenged

Sorry. Carry on

Glad to see Prograis coming back. Was surprised he lost to Taylor, even though Taylor a good fighter. I still have high expectations for Rougarou. Would like to see a rematch if he can stop Hooker.

Pretty much indifferent to Campbell and Fortuna ranking wise, just think both are capable of putting in good fights and should make for a decent matchup.

Back