April 17th Prograis vs Hooker & Javier Fortuna vs Luke Campbell DAZN

Pointless fight in the "vacant" belt that isnt actually vacant sense...

But this should lead to Campbell vs Haney. I'm down for that fight.

Pointless fight in the "vacant" belt that isnt actually vacant sense...

But this should lead to Campbell vs Haney. I'm down for that fight.
I like that fight, good name for Haney to have on his record assuming he wins.

Don’t K me you Hoe!

upload_2020-1-25_19-48-37.gif

Just think his defense was a little loose. Looked uncomfortable in there with a tall dude with a good long right and took more than expected to adapt.

Don’t K me you Hoe!

View attachment 717117

Just think his defense was a little loose. Looked uncomfortable in there with a tall dude with a good long right and took more than expected to adapt.
He won every round and is 20 years old.

You guys trying to nitpick is barely even "k" worthy...

He clearly had a lot to adjust to....good call....

I think he's the best young boxer out there

I think he's shown the most diverse skillset. He's not the puncher that a few of the other prospects are, but he seems like he'll be a very tough guy to beat.

He won every round and is 20 years old.

You guys trying to nitpick is barely even "k" worthy...

So im nitpicking because I have an opinion about a fighter based on his last fight?

When fighters have an extended ammy background and go to the olympics they earn a status and have high expectations. Just because I saw some holes and thought he should have adapted a bit quicker to a guy like Santiago doesn’t mean im nitpicking. A similar case to that fight was Stevenson/Diaz & Stevenson outclassed Diaz convincingly. It’s not like im saying Haney is trash, but im allowed to have an opinion.

I think he's shown the most diverse skillset. He's not the puncher that a few of the other prospects are, but he seems like he'll be a very tough guy to beat.
I think his jab and counters will more than make up for lack of one punch power. I'd like to see him open up more on body shots. With his reflexes and timing as is, he could seriously hurt people countering to the body and probably do it consistently.

He has quick hands and good movement too.

So im nitpicking because I have an opinion about a fighter based on his last fight?

When fighters have an extended ammy background and go to the olympics they earn a status and have high expectations. Just because I saw some holes and thought he should have adapted a bit quicker to a guy like Santiago doesn’t mean im nitpicking. A similar case to that fight was Stevenson/Diaz & Stevenson outclassed Diaz convincingly. It’s not like im saying Haney is trash, but im allowed to have an opinion.
K.

Prograis vs Hooker
Campbell vs Fortuna
Serrano vs Taylor

Sick card.

Very nice card...... I really like Taylor, but I think Serrano is going to beat her like a drum.

Prograis should stop Hooker. Fortuna/Campbell is pretty interesting. Campbell showed quite well against Lomachenko, but it's tough to place exactly how good he is. Fortuna would clearly be his best win.

Prograis should stop Hooker. Fortuna/Campbell is pretty interesting. Campbell showed quite well against Lomachenko, but it's tough to place exactly how good he is. Fortuna would clearly be his best win.
Hooker is big and fairly skilled and can really fight.....That's definitely not a gimme to bounce back from coming off a loss for Regis

I think Campbell beats Fortuna easily but i probably rank Luke higher than most cause he's southpaw

Back