Appreciation thread: Robert Whittaker is everything a UFC champion should be.

I’m happy for him. A bad loss had many questioning what comes next but he continues to confirm his relevancy in the rankings.

He doesn’t dance, kiss his dog, or make me cringe every time he talks.

That’s not a champion.

he's everything a champion should be, except being the champion

Funny seeing the complete U turn. Whittaker is a g but he’s been decisioning people for years
Yes but look at his level of competition. He has fought exclusively top 10 opponents since 2016.

This was the first time he fought a non-top ten opponent in years and he decimated him in 2 minutes.

In tribute to Robert Whittaker, or as I affectionately call him... Rob Witty-cracker, I've penned a Haiku dedicated to the Reaper.

200w.gif

Father Whittaker 2.0 will rise and avenge.

Absolute professional. Hard worker. Takes fights, doesn't pick and choose opponents. Respectful. Humble. Great fighter. Always brings it.

Bobby Knuckles, ladies and gentlemen. Massive respect.

Doesn't fight dirty, never popped, handsome, funny, always tries to stay positive, thick skinned, honest, unashamedly loves video games and has one of the best nicknames. War Bobby Knuckles!!! <{JustBleed}> <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Where’s all the clowns that were trashing him for being a decision machine? Bobby Knucks comes to fight.
All it takes is one fight for a fighter be called the next GOAT or never being that good.

Absolute professional. Hard worker. Takes fights, doesn't pick and choose opponents. Respectful. Humble. Great fighter. Always brings it.

Bobby Knuckles, ladies and gentlemen. Massive respect.
Is beating a champion a requirement?

His last six opponents before tonight had fought 168 times, only been finished nine times in that span. After tonight 185 and eleven.

LOL. Derp.
It's like some people forget that fighting the best of the best sometimes makes it hard to finish them.

Back