Elections AOC completely unhinged entrance at Bronx rally

Dems held a rally in the Bronx for Jamal Bowman with AOC as an invited speaker. Her "entrance" was blasting some rap music to come running out like the goddamn Cocaine Bear and jump around on stage pumping her fist, then start flailing her arms around like an insane person and screaming about "fighting" and asking "who's ready to take this state back", "who's ready to take this country back", then ran down a list of donor groups to ask "who's in the building" at an outdoor rally that didn't have any building. It was unclear who she wants to "fight", or who she wants to "take back the borough, the state and the country" from, since Jamal Bowman is the incumbent, and the governor and president are also democrats.

Then you can see a picture of the audience and find out the crowd was small enough to know everybody by name, and the rally could have been held in a minivan. People are saying we might need to start regularly drug testing politicians for showing up high as a kite in public.

iu

Tell me you're an old white guy without telling me you're an old white guy.

That is a small crowd for someone running for office. This shows people are not motivated to vote for Bowman.
It's a small crowd for somebody running for dog catcher. Looks like Bowman is going to "take back the district" from himself, before democrats "take back" the state from themselves, and Brandon "takes back" the white house from himself.

being upset about somebody making a thread about aoc is pretty lame.
It's the standard dumb guy move to come rushing in to pretend laughing at any dem's bizarre behavior is "upset" or "outraged" . It's already half the responses on the first page of a thread laughing at their weird WWE promo to a crowd smaller than a public school classroom.

Tell me you're an old white guy without telling me you're an old white guy.
I'm 3 years older than AOC, which is about 20 years too old to jump around to Cardi B, but I am one of those dreaded "white guys" you find so scary. I do like that the most blatant "old white guy" on this site "liked" your post though.

<36>

I'm 3 years older than AOC, which is about 20 years too old to jump around to Cardi B, but I am one of those dreaded "white guys" you find so scary. I do like that the most blatant "old white guy" on this site "liked" your post though.

<36>

If she had better walk out music would you support her? Like Springsteen or Thorogood maybe?

you getting triggered about my comment is hilarious since you're obviously butthurt about it. lmao. funny since that's like 90% of your posts here - quips mocking people. dish it but can't take it, eh?
Being upset about somebody being triggered by your comment about making fun of a thread about being upset about AOC is pretty pathetic.

Being upset about somebody being triggered by your comment about making fun of a thread about being upset about AOC is pretty pathetic.
don't butt in my conversation with poon. we're friends.

<36>
YOU ARE PUSHING 40? Jesus....I didn't think incels could be that old. But yeah, hate to break to ya champ, but nobody is scared of ya. You keep people on their toes by always stringing the dumbest things to say like a retarded relative so I guess that might count?

But yeah, I don't really care for AOC anyways, I dunno why you give a shit about her dancing to Cardi B. You incessantly whine about Biden being too low energy and then now you are losing your marbles over AOC being active....

don't butt in my conversation with poon. we're friends.
Now you're pissed off over me making a comment about you being upset about somebody being triggered by your comment about making fun of a thread about being upset about AOC!

Sad!

I can get behind making fun of the crowd size, but being upset enough to make a thread about her jumping around is pretty lame.
nostradumbass is just bitter that he can't make a flight of stairs without gasping for air and sweating like a pig. I really don't get what he's tryna criticize here.

YOU ARE PUSHING 40? Jesus....I didn't think incels could be that old. But yeah, hate to break to ya champ, but nobody is scared of ya. You keep people on their toes by always stringing the dumbest things to say like a retarded relative so I guess that might count?

But yeah, I don't really care for AOC anyways, I dunno why you give a shit about her dancing to Cardi B. You incessantly whine about Biden being too low energy and then now you are losing your marbles over AOC being active....
Oh you're not? You seemed pretty damn scared when I've made you turn around haul ass out of like 15 threads just quoting your own racist tirade about how worthless you think black people are in a thread that had nothing to do with black people. And you also started crying and ran out of the thread when I brought up dads abandoning their kids.

Its not their fault that they propagate a culture of teen pregnancy, higher crime rate and lack of literacy. It keeps them dumb and broke so they keep voting the same sequence of politicians.....

Dems held a rally in the Bronx for Jamal Bowman with AOC as an invited speaker. Her "entrance" was blasting some rap music to come running out like the goddamn Cocaine Bear and jump around on stage pumping her fist, then start flailing her arms around like an insane person and screaming about "fighting" and asking "who's ready to take this state back", "who's ready to take this country back", then ran down a list of donor groups to ask "who's in the building" at an outdoor rally that didn't have any building. It was unclear who she wants to "fight", or who she wants to "take back the borough, the state and the country" from, since Jamal Bowman is the incumbent, and the governor and president are also democrats.

Then you can see a picture of the audience and find out the crowd was small enough to know everybody by name, and the rally could have been held in a minivan. People are saying we might need to start regularly drug testing politicians for showing up high as a kite in public.

iu

4593531893_f67a757fa1_n.jpg

Back