Anything stopping a fighter from having a supplement on hand with PED they are taking?

What's stopping a fighter from having a supplement on hand, in case they fail a drug test, that has the banned substance?
USADA has to find PEDs in a sealed supplement they get from the manufacturer.

What's stopping a fighter from having a supplement on hand, in case they fail a drug test, that has the banned substance?

I believe they go out and get a random sample just like any person would buy it, they obviously take whatever the fighter has in his "supplement box", then go buy the same brands at random locations (or something like that).

What's to stop Greg Jackson from using his maniacal brain to create a lab grown, drug free Jon Jones clone that is only used for USADA visits and creating alibis?

What's to stop Greg Jackson from using his maniacal brain to create a lab grown, drug free Jon Jones clone that is only used for USADA visits and creating alibis?
Seems legit. Maybe he could also drive Jon places

It’s surprising how many people don’t understand what a “tainted supplement” actually is and the process used to determine an athlete’s guilt.
so why don't you make yourself useful and explain it

This high class response convinces me I'm correct.

Don't tip your fedora too hard. Jesus christ elitist know it all cunts are the absolute worst.

So a fighter should just buy 1 of every supplement out there on the market, pay out of their own pocket to have all of them tested, and hope he comes across one that doesnt have an ingredient on the label where that ingredient is banned(oh, and it has to be the ingredient for which he would be getting busted for, and not some random other one)? Seems like a whole lot of work and money. Not to mention the fact that if it was uncovered that you were independently testing substances, and still got busted like this, that defense goes out the window too.
No, I did not say every fighter, I said teams. You're crazy if you don't think at some huge gyms, like ATT or Jacksons, that between managers, fighters, coaches, regular gym members, that a shit load of supplements haven't already been bought by somebody. You kind of know which ones you're looking for anyway. Obviously opti-zinc and citrucel aren't going to have anything, but find these sketchy powders called "Blacksplosive muscle energy gainer formula", "SuperMax _____", or anything with a neon label from a small company. Find out what you can claim is tainted and make your PED stack accordingly.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Bonus points if they can find a supplement with dem' taints.

Back