Anything is possible!

took it easy on monday, yesterday i was at muay thai class, we did some simple combos for about 30min and sparring for 1h after that,
it felt ok but not as good as saturday, my timing and footwork were preety of. but ive only sparred 2-3times this entire year.

today i was home also but i did some shoulder rehab stuff with my dumbells and hammer curls 3x8 10kg

then i did squats with my girlfriend on my back (about 70kg) 4x5 as deep as i could.

i took it easy on thursday, tried bjj sparring on friday but my shoulder started hurting alot so i gave it up and did some heavy bag work for about 1 hour instead.

yesterday i did nothing and today i wen

my right shoulder realy felt bad toay, i got this really awful pain when tightning my belt(outward rotation) and after that my shoulder was sore the whole day, i wonder if it

well if you ever saw the old one it was worse, obviously naming logs isn

went to the gym again yesterday, did very light squats focusing on really getting the hamstrings and hips into it since ive been doing quad squats without noticing, this way feels alot better i think.

squat: 30kg x10 50kg x5 60kgx5 70kg 5x5
BOR: 20kg x15 30kg 3 x15
DB bench: 5kg x10 7kg 4x10

You aiming for a shootfighting fight or an MMA fight? because I belive they are pretty restrictive against who fights in the MMA shows now with the new rules.

On your DL it looks like you drop the weight at towards the end on each rep. I do them slowly controlling the weight the whole way down. Not saying you should, since I'm hardly an expert, just saying that's how I do them.

Typically this means less weight, but the tradeoff is it is a true lift/lowering of the weight.

On your DL it looks like you drop the weight at towards the end on each rep. I do them slowly controlling the weight the whole way down. Not saying you should, since I'm hardly an expert, just saying that's how I do them.

Typically this means less weight, but the tradeoff is it is a true lift/lowering of the weight.

I didn't think you did deadlifts stat. When did you start doing them?

There are two different theories on training the deadlift. One convention is that the deadlift is supposed to be a concentric only movement. The weight would be dropped quickly because there is no reason to train the eccentric. The idea stems from the way in which it is performed in competition. In a competition you do not have the luxury of causing the stretch reflex from the eccentric part of the movement, therefore it should not be trained.

The other would be like you are describing as lifting and lowering at the same tempo. I would assume that it would cause strength increases during the lowering phase of the movement. I don't know if there is any solid evidence to support either idea except for personal experience.

Don't worry about lowering it slowly or any retarded shit like that, just drop the fucker under the control. Deadlift eccentrics are awesome if you like to fatigue your lower back for nothing.

my goal is to do some kind of mma competition this summer,

but right now i just wan

Back