Anything I can do to tweak this?

Barashen

White Belt
Reaction score
I've spent a while tweaking things here and there, so what do you think of this diet? Currently 240 lbs, looking to get down to 170 lbs. Thanks for any recommendations.

BREAKFAST

If you have to lose 70 pounds FIRST make sure all you're eating is healthy at least 90 % of the time (9 out of 10 meals).

The diet looks good but it's very hard to follow a diet cause you won't be at home all day and probably won't want to carry food with you. If you can follow the diet it's good if not just make sure you eat healthy most of the time.

Also workout at least 3 times every week and get enough sleep at normal times (no 4 pm to 0.30 am)

if you are motivated enough to follow the diet then yes, i think it can work.

Your biggest challenge in losing that weight is sticking to the diet you set for yourself. While what you included in your diet is fine, ask yourself whether you really can force yourself to eat the same thing day in and day out. Unless you have the discipline of a Shaolin monk, I doubt this is the case.

If you really plan on losing almost a third of your mass, this is going to take a big picture approach. You will need to change your lifestyle, and only part of this is diet (and the only necessary advice in this department is to eat nutritious foods and stay in caloric deficit). The rest are factors like satiety, exercise, willpower, self-image, etc. that will also need to be addressed. Good luck.

Back