Anyone worried Nate may do something really stupid?

Stopped reading at "Nate doesnt want the fight "
Ban TS for being stupid

image.png
According to what source is he 6'1"? Every source I've seen has him at 5'10" and his brother at 6'0".
You're looking at the wrong source probably the one that was printed when the fight was made. 6 foot possibly 6 1 76 inch reach. Go to his wiki page. Or watch him fight. Cowboy is 6 foot Nate is taller. 5 10 doesn't tower over a 5 9 RDA like that. Nick is a little heavier built they're about the same size. You can usually catch them at most bjj tournaments they're two of the coolest guys you can actually run into if you're into the shit they are.

image.jpeg

As long as he doesn't pull his testicles out screaming at McGregor to compare nut size, and have both fighter gas walking out to the Octagon, we'll be OK.

yeah. i think it's 50/50 that nate will slap him or something in a stare down. very possible
yeah this is going to be one of those staredowns with 2 or 3 people already between them before they even face off. no way they let anything happen, they won't get within 3 feet of each other.

Hahahahaha,yeah, if there is one thing that the Diaz bro's are known for, is that they get scared to fight other people.
nick diaz has fled houses rather than go to press events. they're not scared, but they certainly do make strange decisions from time to time.

Part of me really think Nate doesnt want the fight and will look for a way out.

That part of you is foolish.

Nate signed up to fight a laundry list of world class opponents who are horrible matchups for him like Rory MacDonald and Benson. He actively campaigned for the fight with Conor.

It's a big payday for Nate with a huge upside and certainly the most high profile fight available to him.

He's going to do something stupid in the stare down and press conference because that is what he does. Zuffa knows just like anyone else with a brain the drama that ensues in the build up to fight night will be free marketing.

CERRONE_DIAZ.gif

Nate pushes Cowboy. Cerrone goes on step back, Nate goes three...

LOL at Overeem, doesn't even blink. Probably thinking "Man, one knee to his chest and this scrawny ass mofo would go into heart failure."

Back