Anyone worried Nate may do something really stupid?

Teenagers and people with teenage mentality. Also people showing Nate pushing and throwing Cerrones hat are forgetting, Conor isnt like those mature people Nate usually fights. He will get in Nates fight to play mind games. This is where I see Nate explode and do something stupid and then do the usual Diaz rant about how he aint no punk and how he started it. Nothing a Diaz does surpise me

Yeah I think you're full of crap to be honest so lets just agree to disagree

u have to watch that shit stoned to understand nate level brah

diaz via press conference stockton slap disqualification

Yeah... He should totally rub that 1" in his face.

Nate is 6'1". He's taller than Nick.

That's 4 inches... Conor went on about how Mendes at 5'6 was a midget to him when he's only 5'9 lol.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Doubt they would cancel the fight.

Shields and Giblert w/ the run-in. MakGOAT swerves and turns on SBG. Skrap Pack has staredown with MakGOAT; MakGOAT pulls out apple, eats it, gets vegan hi-5 from Bros. Skrap pack turns to leave, Nick hesitates, then turns and hits MakGOAT w/ a stunner. MakGOAT oversells Rock style and lands on unconscious Conor. Artem comes to, runs over to stop the pin but slips on the apple core and knocks himself out on a set of Ryan Hall DVDs Conor's been studying. MakGOAT goes over the King in Memphis and becomes a once in a lifetime human.

hahaha proper laughed at "Ryan Hall DVDs"

You cant mess with nate mentally. The guy is probably not even gonna listen to what your talking about anyway. If you wanted to get him so pissed he wants to fight you at the press conference,good luck,he was gonna do that anyway and he aint even in a bad mood.

I think McG will show him respect. He will commend him for stepping up and always fighting.

I remember talking about Nate vs Conor with a co worker and we both came to agreement Nate could very well do something really stupid in the press conference or weigh in when they square of and start swinging. Part of me really think Nate doesnt want the fight and will look for a way out. dont be surprised if you see Nate swinging. I know a lot of teenagers on Sherdog see him as a hero and he could very well become even bigger hero when does this.
Full hater disclosure: I would be satisfied with a fight cancelling beat down as long as it involved a slap that visibly bothered mcg and/or punch right to the mouth as he tried to speak

Diaz Bros just like to hype the fight in unconventional ways. They aren't dumb.

Nate should walk out with a bong and a mirror. He should hold onto the bong and hand Conor the mirror. Then say I get 2 years he gets nothing.

Nate is 6'1". He's taller than Nick.

That's 4 inches... Conor went on about how Mendes at 5'6 was a midget to him when he's only 5'9 lol.
According to what source is he 6'1"? Every source I've seen has him at 5'10" and his brother at 6'0".

According to what source is he 6'1"? Every source I've seen has him at 5'10" and his brother at 6'0".

Actually he's always listed at 6'0", but he's actually 6'1".

nick-nate-diaz.jpg

fa74bb1522e673411a111f9d66fc9249.jpg

hi-res-dafbde4d9ba7212537dbaf81a45c0107_crop_north.jpg

nate is here for the money

he isnt stupid enough to do anything that would cost him the biggest pay day of his career

Can't wait to find out.

I can't see it. Nate has basically been gifted a payday fight that he doesn't even really need to cut weight for. He might go all out in pressers etc. but I think he's been around long enough to know not to do anything that could jeopardise this payday for him.

Why is it that stupid Conor fan boys seem to think that he invokes this type of fear or mental shit on other pro fighters that would make them either fake injury or do something else to avoid the fight. He is no different to them than every other fighter they step in with having the goal of killing one another. It's another day at the office. The only thing different about fighting him is most likely it's a larger payday and they are even less likely to spoil it.

Back