Anyone who believes Anderson won that fight

TheNorseMen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
should probably rewatch it.

Bisping's face was damaged from a knee that he did not protect himself against.

Anderson's striking output in that fight was next to zero.....he played defensive while Michael tagged him over and over.....let's not forget that Bisping wobbled Anderson in round 1, as well as dropped him in round 2......another perfect example as to why visible damage should not be included in scoring fights.

Anderson Silva just lost to Michael the count Bisping. How does that taste? hahhahaa

Silva could've easily finished him if he would've had more of a killer instinct. He gave that one away

Rocked a man who immediately through an up kick? He was never in trouble and Bisping was swinging at air most of the night even when Anderson was sitting against the fence.

Yeah he was inactive for much of that fight. Great showmanship though

By "tagged him", you mean threw punches at air?

I don't think Anderson won, but he didn't lose either. More like a draw and a rematch tbh.

Also, BIsping ate a front kick and walked through it like a BO$$

Anderson's striking output in that fight was next to zero.....he played defensive while Michael tagged him over and over.....let's not forget that Bisping wobbled Anderson in round 1, as well as dropped him in round 2......another perfect example as to why visible damage should not be included in scoring fights.

Anderson Silva just lost to Michael the count Bisping. How does that taste? hahhahaa
No more steroids, is normal

He got dropped by Sonnen years ago and has only aged even more. He's just a classic case of a guy staying in the game much longer than he should… Every fighter on planet earth would lose to mediocre opposition if they continued into their 40's.

I would say Bisping won the contest, but Anderson definitely won the fight. You can even argue that Anderson won the contest. All depends how you scored the 4th. Good fight though overall. I scored it for Silva. It could have gone either way I guess, even if Bispings face looks like it got ran over by a truck.

Its the uneducated that would be upset over the loss. Saw a few people on reddit going "Bispings face was a mess and Andersons wasn't, how did he not win!?".

Not even worth responding to that stuff. The knee smashed his face. Anderson takes 3. Irrelevant for the rest of the fight.

"His face was damaged from a knee he did not defend himself against" And this matters why? Last time I checked, it didn't matter to the opponent, the ref, or the judges if you did or didn't defend yourself from an attack.

I'll say it again and again, if Robbie Lawler beats Condit based on harder hitting and attempt to finish, then Anderson Silva should have won for the same reasons

Bisping impressed me with his striking and his composure.

"His face was damaged from a knee he did not defend himself against" And this matters why? Last time I checked, it didn't matter to the opponent, the ref, or the judges if you did or didn't defend yourself from an attack.

I'll say it again and again, if Robbie Lawler beats Condit based on harder hitting and attempt to finish, then Anderson Silva should have won for the same reasons
a three second exacchange does not win a fight. robbie clearly did more than anderson has done in all his ufc fights combined

Its the uneducated that would be upset over the loss. Saw a few people on reddit going "Bispings face was a mess and Andersons wasn't, how did he not win!?".

Not even worth responding to that stuff. The knee smashed his face. Anderson takes 3. Irrelevant for the rest of the fight.

Bisping also had a cut above his left eye and a cut on his nose and I'm pretty sure it's broken. Let's not pretend it was just the knee (which shouldn't matter anyway, it's still a landed strike that almost stopped the fight)

Bisping is a classy dude. Loved his post-fight speech.

But you can't just applaud Bisping's successes and completely overlook Anderson's. The creativeness of his strikes, the way he ducked the punches Bisping committed to the hardest, slid under and looked for that vicious elbow. The kicks he landed. The fact that he was able to stand in front of Bisping with his hands down and absorb 4 hard shots without doing as much as flinching. The fact that he's still able to do that amazes me. He's the most creative striker in the sport imo. He's so innovative.. I remember the shots he landed when he fought Thales Leites.. It was inconceivable to even throw such strikes then, now it's all you see in the sport. Guy is truly one of a kind. The guy is truly the greatest, one of a kind.

Back