Anyone watch the Crossfit Games finals? The female winner is an Olympian lifter

For sure. The testing standards for the games are not that stringent. The boxes I’ve been to, the Mexican horse meat is pretty easy to come by.
are you referring to clembuterol?

This Aussie chick once again Tia-Clair Toomey 25 years old and Jacked all natty and a former Olympian lifter she basically destroyed every other chick and is back to back champion, it shows A level Athletes will dominate this sport. She is clean because she has been tested year round under Olympic blood testing WADA. She is probably going to reign for a long time. A lot of those other female Crossfitters have to take roids to compete but they are no match for a natural A level athlete and Olympic power lifter.

Tia+Clair+Toomey+Weightlifting+Commonwealth+WV62DzaV0qPl.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tia1.jpg

I really hope you're not serious about crossfit athletes being cleaned at the top levels.. especially this Olympian lol.

I have this fantasy that i just can't shake of my head being crushed mercilessly between the sweaty muscular thighs of a crossfit girl. I am totally helpless and all i know before I lose consciousness is her musky scent filling my nostrils.

I have this fantasy that i just can't shake of my head being crushed mercilessly between the sweaty muscular thighs of a crossfit girl. I am totally helpless and all i know before I lose consciousness is her musky scent filling my nostrils.
thats a bit submissive.

<SelenaWow>

some of those icelandic ladies were easy on the eye

<23>

You sissy

LOL...

<WellThere>

Exactly. A post from last night in a RIP'd thread:

I'll take competitive Strongmen, Raw Powerlifters, and Oly Lifters over Crossfitters any day of the week.

The lifters are real athletes. You see, they're actually the best in the world at specific parameters (absolute strength, absolute power) while the Crossfitters are just a bunch of nerds who design gym routines with niche parameters that nobody else in the world even cares about. They're out there competing against nobody but themselves, and aren't objectively supreme in any single physiological metric I've ever seen, not even workload (i.e. work per minute).

Ironically, their emphasis on work over 1RPM means they're not even particularly skilled at what they do, with their sloppy ass form, and the only thing they do is cross-train, when the entire point of cross-training is to heighten your capability for a more specific task or competition.

Whenever I watch Crossfit "competitions", I exhale a deep, deep sigh of exasperation, and I find myself thinking, in Michael Caine's voice, "What's the point of all those pushups if you can't kick anyone's ass in anything?"

The guy who could do the most pushups used to get a Guiness World Record entry, and that was that, but now there's an entire culture devoted to fetishizing sport preparation. Meanwhile, all the real talents are off competing in...actual sports.
This basically sounds like every anti-MMA person I've ever heard.

I actually saw the documentary on Netflix. The women's division was very competitive.
thats what I watch too lol, those chicks are very strong and have great stamina I dont think I could last with the amount of reps they do, ill pass out

what amazes me are the icelandic girls they have such a girlish face and voice yet their bodies are super muscular most of these women are natural or just taking supps for stamina, because their voice is not deep like Cyborg or Gabi Garcia who are known users of steroids.

usually when the voice gets deeper it is a sign of roid use on females

thats what I watch too lol, those chicks are very strong and have great stamina I dont think I could last with the amount of reps they do, ill pass out

what amazes me are the icelandic girls they have such a girlish face and voice yet their bodies are super muscular most of these women are natural or just taking supps for stamina, because their voice is not deep like Cyborg or Gabi Garcia who are known users of steroids.

usually when the voice gets deeper it is a sign of roid use on females

They're probably all the offspring of the great Sven Thorsen.

So was this your post or someone else's post?
It's mine. I originally just copy pasted the reply out of the deleted thread, but I realized that italicized everything, so I lost formatting. I didn't think to change "a" to "my" without that quote box.

I suspect this thread might have been inspired by that post, or others from @bad seed, from that thread. You bait the demon, @TidWell. Pray @Bullitt68 doesn't come for us all!!

scmp_oly_chn_meng_suping_lift_140816.jpg

f8bc126e4b4e191b5a9963.jpg

I wanna see these gigantic Slav and Chinese women dominate those soccer moms at Crossfit Games and leave the executives panicked as they struggle to market them.
OMG, please Santa, please, pretty please, yes, please Santa, I want this. I will be like...
xmas-santa-christmas-hat-present-tree-happy-troll-trollface-face-internet-forum-comment-derp-derpina-meme-rage-bitch-please-chinese.jpg

pretty much (in fact from what I've seen) all the top tier crossfit athletes are former top level athletes from other sports. I have yet to see anyone that was exclusively a crossfitter breakout. I trained at a crossfit gym that was part of a MMA gym and did the classes for a little over a year, first off the people that competed in real competitions (as opposed to the little in house events) almost NEVER did the crossfit classes, or if they did it, they didn't follow the WOD completely. The people that excelled were all former athletes from other sports. I quit basically because injuries were just becoming too frequent, like doing sprints immediately doing heavy deadlifts. It was a matter of "run all out and pull a hamstring, or just run at 3/4 speed and hope I didn't pull a hamstring".

Back