Anyone watch the Crossfit Games finals? The female winner is an Olympian lifter

and she had those crazy eyes. This chick would fuck you until your heart exploded. God bless her
only problem is if she has bad hygiene there are alot of clean looking girls who dont know about germs and swap saliva with random dudes and have herpes.

I dated a chick who would walk on public restrooms barefoot she was gorgeous looked like candy clean skin, white teeth, no acne but she was filthy and she would share drinks with strangers she was a redneck type, also a lot of guys think because a girl is hot she must be clean, most of the time the hottest chicks will have the STDs from sleeping around and doing one nighters and frenching random people they just met.

CrossFit Games?

Sounds boring

thats what I watch too lol, those chicks are very strong and have great stamina I dont think I could last with the amount of reps they do, ill pass out

what amazes me are the icelandic girls they have such a girlish face and voice yet their bodies are super muscular most of these women are natural or just taking supps for stamina, because their voice is not deep like Cyborg or Gabi Garcia who are known users of steroids.

usually when the voice gets deeper it is a sign of roid use on females

Those Icelandic girls are juiced to the gillllls.

You don't get a chest and shoulders like this without some Mexican supplements.
801165.jpg

LOL Watching the doc on Netflix and the first 5 minutes is people claiming that everyone who does Crossfit is clean.

A lot of posts about the washed up loser olympics awards today... this is what happens when the ufc takes a break.

801165.jpg

yeah but their voice is very feminine not masculine, wtf at the second picture she has a distended belly thats insulin or hgh

So much dope.

This isn't a sport though. It is owned by a corporation that is using it to make money. It will never have good testing. It will never be open to people that can't afford it. If anyone puts on something similar, they likely will be sued.

lol this world has gone crazy:
cxcDKNyKT2OtUKP_aksYQoUhwmZddP5lIWKhieAqgqajfeZw0HfHYW963MVInV0QLnBucIJzC1NEV7aXqAMYmA=s750

Is competing with:
elisa-cusma-torino-2009-memorial-nebiolo-2009-BEY1YK.jpg
Semenya was born intersex so she wasn't willfully cheating. Where should they put her then? IIRC they forced her to suppressed her natural T to get her below some arbitrary limit.

Dutee Chand, while not intersex, was born with naturally high androgen production.
GettyImages-173104702.0.0.jpg

And was suspended for high T until her defense proved it wasn't PED's. Look at the vast differences in natural male hormone production and tell me why women wouldn't have extreme outliers as well?
maxresdefault.jpg

801165.jpg

On top of that they work out way too much to keep on mass. I don't think people get you can't workout 6 hours a day and keep on mass without dope.

It's hilarious that a lot of people think that a disproportionate number of black Americans are big, muscular, and athletic due to selective breeding during slavery. Slave owners picked the biggest, strongest slaves and forced them to reproduce. Lol.

Except these dudes who've never stepped a foot in the US look like they're getting ready for the NFL combine.

It's hilarious that a lot of people think that a disproportionate number of black Americans are big, muscular, and athletic due to selective breeding during slavery. Slave owners picked the biggest, strongest slaves and forced them to reproduce. Lol.

Except these dudes who've never stepped a foot in the US look like they're getting ready for the NFL combine.

I really want to know what seprates the really super skinny Kenyan type Africans compared to some of these Nigerian or Ughanda beasts they produce?

I really want to know what seprates the really super skinny Kenyan type Africans compared to some of these Nigerian or Ughanda beasts they produce?

I'm no cartographer but it's only the equivalent of a few American states I believe.

Way of life and diet. I remember people saying Kenyans are the best runners in the world or some shit like that.

Some of these females look like the type that you date when you don't want to be full gay and deal the stuff that comes with being gay.You are happy because because you can give your parents kids and have a "power bottom" your life.

Just a different type of black dude really. Like the difference between big ass Eastern Europeans and manlet Spanish and Portuguese.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back