Anyone tired of this wonderboy sherdog gayfest?

goose?
7088-004-EF818646.jpg
Clever, worthy of a like.

GSP/Woodley sounds like one of the most boring options available. Would be like a repeat of the Rory fight. No thanks.

Now GSP/Wonderboy...that could be a good fight.

I guess it pisses you off if you never believed in him.

Wonderboy had a lot of fanboiz hyping him up until he lost to Matt Brown and then they nearly all disappeared and then Wonderboy become kind of underrated because people assumed everyone could do to him what Matt Brown did to him but not he's back to being nuthugged pretty hard. The guy is really fun to watch and very skilled so it makes sense why so many people love him, but it is kind of funny how quickly the hype can die

I find wonderboy to be the most interesting fighter in the UFC right now. I can't wait to see his next fight, whoever it is.

I'm a pasty white right-winger, and I think Woodley deserves to choose his next opponent.

Well, he doesn't deserve to choose his next opponent.... lol.... almost nobody should, bisping shouldn't of either, conor was more of a weight thing.

Vote for Trump!

Ima be that guy.

Wonderboy is on a nice streak, he's got a cool style and has wins over Rory and Hendricks

But, id much rather see GSP, or Diaz. Hendricks looks to be fringe top 10 at this point.. All of you fair-weather fans are annoying as hell.. The "ufc is a legit sport and rankings matter" fans can also, suck my balls

Thanks
You sound like one of those dumbass MMA fans. I wouldn't even call you a fan. You're just a casual. Wonderboy deserves a title shot and this is coming from someone who is rooting for Woodley. Diaz and GSP aren't active right now. No need to hold up the division on a possible fight when you have a sure fight in Wonderboy.

Ima be that guy.

Wonderboy is on a nice streak, he's got a cool style and has wins over Rory and Hendricks

But, id much rather see GSP, or Diaz. Hendricks looks to be fringe top 10 at this point.. All of you fair-weather fans are annoying as hell.. The "ufc is a legit sport and rankings matter" fans can also, suck my balls

Thanks

You're a fucking idiot ts.

tbh.

You sound like one of those dumbass MMA fans. I wouldn't even call you a fan. You're just a casual. Wonderboy deserves a title shot and this is coming from someone who is rooting for Woodley. Diaz and GSP aren't active right now. No need to hold up the division on a possible fight when you have a sure fight in Wonderboy.
Talk to me when you've had a sherdog account for 7 years. Obviously im no casual.

You're a fairweather bullshit fan. Its ok to admit it

I like Wonderboy, and I have since his KO of Stittgen, which was magic. I never expected him to do so well, especially after Brown ground him down to a loss. Mind you Brown was just getting into his own surge right then.

Anyway, I absolutely would *not* rather see GSP. I'd like him to stay retired, thanks very much. Woodley/Diaz would be hilarious and the tears of bitter anguish if it happened - and especially if Diaz won - would be fantastic to behold.

Wonderboy deserves his shot though, so he's my choice.

GSP should have lost to that "fringe top 10" guy that Wonderboy busted up and Diaz has been winless for 4+ years...Wonderboy or duck.

I'd rather see GSP/Woodley because it would be a nice fight and it would prove whether Woodley has improved his cardio and striking in the lay off or not. Would also help cement GSP's Status as the WW GOAT. Fuck having Nick fighting for the title though, he needs to get a couple of wins first before being in title contention talks.

Ima be that guy.

Thanks

Not sure what your criteria is, I mean you'd rather see GSP? Yeah me too but he's not even on the roster yet. Then you would like to see Diaz, who is fun as hell to watch but at 0-3 in his last fights the prospect of him fighting for the belt is a joke and I don't know why you even mentioned Hendricks.

What you call "fair-weather" I call using logic and backing a guy who earned a spot, you and the rest of the WWE fans who judge the sport with the mindset of an infant can suck my balls.

Back