Anyone tired of this wonderboy sherdog gayfest?

I watch MMA to see the best fight the best, not to watch an out of prime GSP, or an overhyped Nick Diaz fight for the title.

Then again I realize you most likely just got done buying tickets to the next WWE event.

As a Canadian I feel like I'm the authority on this... GSP vs. Woodley isn't as good as Wonderboy vs. Woodley.

As a Canadian I feel like I'm the authority on this... GSP vs. Woodley isn't as good as Wonderboy vs. Woodley.
I don't care anymore. GSP will tie this scrub in knot and he'll never get another title shot. Fighters will remember all his dodges (lombard, WB etc) and he's just not that much a draw anyway. What was Dana thinking?

things on sherdog im more tired of:

tyrone duckley
mcgregor haters
bisping/hendo 2 apologists

things on sherdog im more tired of:

tyrone duckley
mcgregor haters
bisping/hendo 2 apologists

C'mon man, you're not excited to see Bisping/Hendo 2 at all?

Imagine if Dan knocked him out again, how crazy would that be?

Nah, but Seriously… I rather show Wonder Boy love than Sage NoGutts…

At least, Homie can fight…

tumblr_m1xfupWKSZ1qfrkf9o1_r1_500.gif

No guts? He came back hard in his last fight.

C'mon man, you're not excited to see Bisping/Hendo 2 at all?

Imagine if Dan knocked him out again, how crazy would that be?

Are you being serious? Henderson-Bisping 2 is the worst match-making I've seen in the UFC since Chael -Jones.

It's funny. For the longest time most people in here thought he wasn't championship material. Now everybody is on his nuts. MMA fans are fickle.

Thompson is overrated. Woodley vs GSP or Woodley vs Diaz are the fights to make.

Thompson vs Maia or Thompson vs Magny should be made

Wonderboy has been easy more entertaining than Diaz, i don't see the appeal
Diaz and GSP used to be exciting in the mid to late 2000s but both of their styles had gotten stale in the last couple active years of their careers IMO. Even though they are the bigger "names", I think Wonderboy makes for a better style fight, has been very exciting recently, and more than deserves it with the 7 fight unbeaten streak.

Talk to me when you've had a sherdog account for 7 years. Obviously im no casual.

You're a fairweather bullshit fan. Its ok to admit it
I don't need to be on Sherdog for years to prove a valid point. Been watching MMA for over 10 years. I've seen and heard from people like you before. Nothing new. Typical idiot. Talk to me when you actually make sense and don't sound like a high school meat head. You might not be a casual but you are a fucking moron though.

Something like this would never get under my skin to the point I make a thread about it....

Wonderboy needs to have a sit down with Chael Sonnen.

You're a gay Herb imo

Back