Anyone seeing Till defeating Woodley via finish?

He most definitely can finish Woodley. People have before. Till is huge and hits hard. He dropped Wonderboy and finished guys in the UFC. He can catch Woodley coming in and the force of his strike and Woodleys forward momentum could easily KO Woodley.
people haven't FINISHED Woodley except for one person who was juiced to the gills. Woodley actually took bombs in that fight and only lost eventually cause he ran out of gas against his roided opponent.

I'm actually hoping for Till to ko him but can't stand either one.

He most definitely can finish Woodley. People have before. Till is huge and hits hard. He dropped Wonderboy and finished guys in the UFC. He can catch Woodley coming in and the force of his strike and Woodleys forward momentum could easily KO Woodley.
<Deported1>

I think Till wins this fight via KO / TKO. He has very solid stand up and I believe Woodley is getting a little long in the tooth and will get caught. Till did a number on Cerrone:
giphy.gif

Till via ko in the 1-2 rd .
<codychoke>

Honestly I don't think I've ever seen Darren Till fight. With family and job obligations I just watch less and less UFC and am on Sherdog less.
I did put $10 on Till to win but mostly just because Tyron is so inactive in the cage. I just hope Woodley loses so we get a more exciting champ. Nothing against Woodley personally, he's just put on some extremely boring performances as champ.

While you did admit to having never seen Till fight, it's worth noting that Till was coming off a very boring fight with Thompson, who Woodley managed to get a FotN with before his two lackluster performances.

He has a punchers chance. No one can take that left! Much confident

Back