Anyone seeing Till defeating Woodley via finish?

I don’t think Tyrone is hungry enough

Why? He made weight, can he forfeit the belt and move up to 185? Could be, but that doesnt create much of a problem, just makes Woodley saltier, which im OK with.

This is basically the reason why, the last part of your sentence. I'd rather see the bottom tier fans (as well as Dana) "saltier" when Woodley wins than the other way around. I've had enough of Dana sucking Till's nuts and throwing Tyron under the bus. Another win for Tyron might make that miserable bastard blow a head pipe.

Ngannou also looked unstoppable and then went 50-44 againt the champ.

It can absolutely happen, but Woodley has been WAY to defensive lately tho.

100%. When Woodley is standing on the cage doing the manacin challenge hoping Till will throw 10 punches a round and stare at him for 4 minutes he will get KO'd.

Like seriously, the fucking gameplan to beat Woodley is out there and he's the exact same fighter he was when he fought Jake Shields. The division just got really fucking shitty and regressed over the years.

He most definitely can finish Woodley. People have before. Till is huge and hits hard. He dropped Wonderboy and finished guys in the UFC. He can catch Woodley coming in and the force of his strike and Woodleys forward momentum could easily KO Woodley.
He doesn’t hit that hard tho. His shots r cumulative. I do want him to win tho

Sorry bro my ouija board told me tyrone is winning.

He most definitely can finish Woodley. People have before. Till is huge and hits hard. He dropped Wonderboy and finished guys in the UFC. He can catch Woodley coming in and the force of his strike and Woodleys forward momentum could easily KO Woodley.
Only 1 person has finished Woodley

Looking at how emaciated both look from cutting weight, I'm predicting a double-TKO draw when they both collapse from the force of the glove touch at the opening bell.
This will happen, so says the gods of the underworld

This is basically the reason why, the last part of your sentence. I'd rather see the bottom tier fans (as well as Dana) "saltier" when Woodley wins than the other way around. I've had enough of Dana sucking Till's nuts and throwing Tyron under the bus. Another win for Tyron might make that miserable bastard blow a head pipe.
In my experience Dana means entertainment, the last time i was entertained by Woodley he got to keep his belt with a Draw, in a fight i believe he lost 3-2, then yeah, he won the rematch, beat Maia in the worst title fights ever, including WMMA fights...Before those fights he might had been annoying, but at least he delivered back then.

I reckon Nate the great thinks till could knock tymoan out..

If Woodley fights defensive he can beat anyone. He minimizes his chances of losing by TDs and quick shots but he isn't the best at stealing rounds. He also has a really bad habit of getting backed up against the cage that several people who have beaten him have taken advantage of. Till can win if he exploits these things but he people that have given Tyron a hard time had impeccable TDD. Rory Mac put on a masterful display against him. Stuffed TDs, backed up against the cage and outstruck him handily. Wonderboy tried to and had some success but lacked the stellar TDD to keep Tyron from winning rounds.

Till has the tools but if his sprawl and escapes aren't up to snuff he's probably going to lose. I don't even think Woodley is that amazing of a champion but if he's better than 1-10 then what else can you call him.

I have Till winning in the second by tko (ref stoppage)

Only 1 person has finished Woodley

I can see Till doing what Marquardt did though. He's excellent at pressing people back towards the cage (which is a position where Tyron is more than happy to be) and throws great standing elbows, the one he caught Cerrone with was what eventually lead to the finish.

I see Woodley as the favourite due to his wrestling but I can easily see Till being the second guy to finish him.

I'm getting the hunch this will look like the Woodley Lawler fight. No feeling out I think Woodley is going to lay him out quick. He's feeling disrespected.

via flying teepee choke

tumblr_inline_mr2s36QtJG1qz4rgp.gif

Back