Anyone seeing Cowboy sleeping McGregor?

Cowboy could have his way with McG on the ground... think Cowboy loves throwing down too much to take that route unless he rocks him first

Cowboy can beat Conor Mcgregor. It’s not impossible. He has great kickboxing, he’s tough, and his jiujitsu is very solid. He’s also at least the same size as Conor, maybe longer and a bit bigger.

That said, Conor at his best probably beats a guy with 80 plus fights between mma and kickboxing. It’s not his age that’s concerning, it’s the miles. It’s tough to know who will show up to fight on both sides. Wouldn’t bet on this fight.

Conor never looked that bad hitting those pads.
He looked horrible. Slow.
The snap is gone.
No power in those hooks.
This new stance with tight shoulders is a mistake.
He'd better go back to his karate stance where he could throw that long left cross.
Only when he threw right hook left cross you coulda seen a glimpse of his former greatness.
Cerrone's boxing is worse than the worst conor, so conor could catch him with something early.
But if cerrone gets out of that first round, and maybe half of the second, he's gonna piece conor up.

I don’t see him winning at all, but if he does, I think he rocks him with a kick and then subs him.

Most definitely. At worst, if Conner wins he'll look terrible doing it. And the prevailing thought post-fight will be "dude should just call it a career."

Those long layoffs cumatively coming back to bite him in the ass.

Just my gut feeling on this fight. I think he's done.

If Conor shows up the way he did against Khabib it's a real possibility, but I have drank the coolaid and I'm expecting a a much sharper Conor.

I think he'll put Cowboy away in the first round.

I could see a head kick happening.

I fixed it. Lmao
fingers-crossed.gif

Back