@Brown
Reaction score
I could see a head kick happening.

I fixed it. Lmao

Last edited:
I see a sub a la Mike Perry

Would be dangerous to strike with Conor

Shin kick upside the temple, maybe.

McG has a decent set of whiskers though. Even when Khabib set him down, he recovered instantly.

if by sleeping you mean 1 slee + 1 ping, than the most logical answer is microwave

McG has a decent set of whiskers though. Even when Khabib set him down, he recovered instantly.
Flash knockdown he didn't see

You still have your balance and wits about you

I see Manlets everywhere

I think if cowboy comes in at 185ish, there's definitely a chance he can hurt McGregor
size matters

I hope so..

giphy.webp

Yes, high kick, liver kick, punch combo late in the 3rd.
I would say 1 chance out of 4.
Gregor McConor is fast ;)

He was pulling back when it landed, so it wasn't 100% clean nor was it Conor walking into it with more force.

But yes, Cowboy could win via highkick, but it'll be later in the fight when Conor is a bit lazier. But I doubt the fight goes long, Cowboy doesn't have a chin and Conor will be head hunting.

Definitely.

Leg kick to the head, panic wrestle, either pound out or tap.

Cerrone inside 2.5

Chances low, it won't be the switch kick as he needs to kick over the southpaws lead shoulder. Right kicks high will give Conor a bit more reaction time.

Cerrone needs to slam his right leg to inner lead leg of Conor early and often, not whiffing. He clinches and knees way better than Conor too.

Back