Anyone rolled with Maynard from Tool?

I have. Taught him a lesson before a San Jose show years ago. Bj Penn was there back when we were teamates at Ralphs. Theres pics somewhere.

This is the Dave Camarillo I take it? Good to have you on the forums. I enjoyed your book a lot.

yeah i was about to say there was like 8 posts after "Dave Camarillo's" post and nobody said shit but i sat here like huh wtf is that dave camarillo for real...? just out of no where?

Yet another reason to love Tool.

I think the "attack" was staged, but its obvious by his movements that he's trained.

it looked kinda like a work tho, the fan does a break fall if I think.. still cool tho, wish i was rich and famous to get Private lessons with BJJ masters

Dave really did post? I figured it was just a work (seeing as this is a very common thing on Sherdog) If it is the real Dave I feel honored to have you post in my humble thread.

I have. Taught him a lesson before a San Jose show years ago. Bj Penn was there back when we were teamates at Ralphs. Theres pics somewhere.

You are THEE Dave Camarillo, please message an admin so we can get you a tag for you.

Back