anyone rewatched jones vs gus since the coke scandal?

Ain't it funny how getting boxed up can make a fighter look bad and confused....

people were saying this at the time - i'm reevaluating that opinion.

jones and gus were trading. cormier really got in jones face, and jones was phenomenal. jones was electric against glover as well. i'm telling you jones looked like a space cadet against gus, even when nothing was happening jones was just standing there monged out until eventually one of them took the initiative. and i heard rogan and stann talk about jones' apparent lack of preparation as well. i'm totally fine with the idea of gus being good but thats the worst jon jones ive ever seen.

a hesitant fighter looks like rampage did against jones. jones wasnt hesitant, he was barely there.

i really REALLY want gus to smash jones but i think if they fought again jones would shred him.

(if jones ever comes back from rehab)

to those going on about coke withdrawal being mental...theres a whole heap of fighters who say that fighting is 90% mental. lots of fighters are able to win because of good gameplanning...guys on jones'/gus' level dont go in to stand and bang o_O

Back