Anyone pumped for the Manuwa-Jimmo fight?

Excited, hope Jimmo takes it, see Jimi winning though.

its either gonna be Manuwa by ko or Jimmo by decision. I dont think Jimmo is gonna try and stand with Manuwa

Jimmo via UD, hell wrestle Manuwa to a decision. Still looking forward to it.

Jimmo RD2 TKO

RyanJimmo_UFC149robot.gif

If Manuwa gasses, Jimmo isn't exactly a finisher unless it falls into his lap.

Has anyone ever in the history of the Earth been "pumped" for a Jimmo fight? He could fight a bear and I'd be lukewarm.

I think Manuwa puts him to sleep myself. If it goes into the 3rd I see Jimmo taking a SD or possibly a TKO.

Should be a solid fight though either way.

I get Carmont and this guy mixed up, not a racial thang. I don't think at least. Cause I mean cuz I'm black and all. You know Blkmike817 that's me.

It's weird that people get excited for Jimmo fights in the UFC

I know I find this funny because of his quick ko debut people like him, they didn't see all his snooze fests in MFC.

Jimmo probably isn't

I get Carmont and this guy mixed up, not a racial thang. I don't think at least. Cause I mean cuz I'm black and all. You know Blkmike817 that's me.

It's understandable they're both pretty inactive boring fighters.

is it true that manuwa can only fight in europe due to his criminal record of sorts?

It's weird that people get excited for Jimmo fights in the UFC

I think people got too hung up on his record before he came to the ufc and thus assumed he was some sort of wrecking ball. He's really talented, but if you followed him before he was in the ufc, you would know some of his fights were pretty lackluster.

That being said, in his 3 fights so far:
The Perosh ko was spectacular.
I really enjoyed the Tuna fight, thought it was alot of fun.
The Igor fight was pretty forgettable, but nothing id really hold against him.

I think he might get a bit too much flack on here because he was highly touted by people who didn't know much of his fighting style or history, who are now a bit disappointed.

I think he gets a late stoppage on Jimi.

Back