Anyone pumped for the Manuwa-Jimmo fight?

JKG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
This fight is going to be fireworks. Personally, I have no idea who to pick right here. Jimmo seems to be more skilled and all-round, but Manuwa seems to be a beast.

Who you got? Jimmo or Jimi?

Meh. Manuwa is an exciting fighter, but Jimmo could just hug him for 3 rounds and kill a prospect.

Jimmo is like a LHW Gleison Tibau - the gatekeeper to the top 15.

its been forever since manuwas debut. he should take this by KO, jimmo is nothing special. I dont expect manuwa to get that far up the ladder though as no british fighter has so far

Jimmo RD2 TKO

RyanJimmo_UFC149robot.gif

for a guy with such great karate, jimmo fights like hes a scared wrestler all the time. Why is he so timid in there?

I'm very excited to see Manuwa fight again. The guy has power in everything he throws. Hopefully, he wins in spectacular fashion and gets set up against a bigger opponent. Who is Mousasi supposed to fight in the near future??

Meh. Manuwa is an exciting fighter, but Jimmo could just hug him for 3 rounds and kill a prospect.

Jimmo is like a LHW Gleison Tibau - the gatekeeper to the top 15.
jimmo is not even close to gleison tibau.

idhmwIJDIPWB4.gif

survival1-2-16-13.gif

There's no denying the guy does bring something to the table.

Ya that didn't come out right, Jimmo deserves it but he used to be boring as hell before the UFC so it's just weird lol.. A couple years ago no one would've been excited for a Jimmo fight

The Perosh and Te Huna fights were exceptions to the rule. Jimmo is a very boring fighter. His fight with Igor was horrible--he would rock Igor and then clinch with him.

Jimmo KO'd The Hippo and really rocked TeHuna. He's coming around for you just bleeders.

I've got Jimmo getting his ass kicked in round one but coming back to win the last 2 round.

I was a lot more excited when I misread the thread title as "Minowa."

Back