Anyone play WWE 2K15??

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
i bought this the other day, I enjoyed playing the older WWE games such as Smackdown v Raw 2007-2009.

I must say this game is garbage! The controls are terrible, sluggish, every time you grapple someone it zooms in to this mini game sequence, which breaks me out of the game.

The graphics are good, but that's about it.

Are all of the WWE 2K games like this?

All the wwe games are pretty much the same now. They need to take a year or two off and overhaul everything.

All the wwe games are pretty much the same now. They need to take a year or two off and overhaul everything.

My biggest issue is the controls. The grappling system sucks, I don't want to learn the intricacies of wrestling, I just want to pick up and play a friggin' game!

The smackdown v raw games were fun!

They've been kinda shit since the ps3 days. Shpuld go back to the old ps2 formula.

That's incredibly random lol, there's been 4 since then and 3 of them are probably the same price. The appearance editor has limitless potential and there's a lot of moves in the series, roster is pretty damn solid too. But the AI is trash and the gameplay seems weak though I sim so I don't know for sure.

I'm a Fire Pro Wrestling guy. It's the total opposite of 2K, looks like garbage but is incredible under the hood. I personally like the Super Nintendo like graphics, it actually helps keep everyone looking like they're from the same game where as 2K is hit or miss.

Playing online on that game was even worse, lag was ridiculous and fair few cheaters.

Not before they hit that 2020 milestone year and release 2K20 with BAEcky on the cover.

WWE hasn't made a good game in years. They just keep recycling the same shitty game over and over again. I won't buy another one until they start over, which they might never do.

Until 2K makes a game worth playing I'll just play Fire Pro or Virtual Pro-Wrestling 2 freem Edition.

better off getting a ps2 and playing Here Comes the Pain

I don't really play wrestling games, but when I do, I play this

uuisrmlrovy01.jpg

I kinda liked 2K16, the one where Stone Cold was the poster boy. But ultimately, I was unfamiliar with like half the roster, which prevented me from really enjoying the game.

If that's the one with Lesner on the cover than fuck that game. I've been playing video games since the 80's. I loved the old N64 wrestling game and picked it up for almost nothing two years ago. I gave it to my friends. I've played it about 7 times for 15 mins each. Once my friend's 5 year old daughter grabs me I can't counter and if she gets me down I can't figure out how to get up. If she gets me in a submission I can't break it. She holds about a 15 - 3 record over me. Fuck that game. Also when I visit my friends she asks me to play it with her. She's a dickhead. Here's a picture.

2ealcnt.jpg

Business picked up from 16 on. 19 is actually really good.

I believe I played the first 2K game on the 360 way back. Never touched the series afterwords. It's amazing at how they can fuck something so simple up. Get the graphics up to date, and then just copy and paste the N64 games. How fuckin' hard is that? Instead, we get these convoluted control schemes, and terrible systems within the game, and just awful clipping issues and hit detection. It's a friggin' mess. It blows my mind how they managed to keep this series thriving. I guess, much like the actual Pro-Wrestling landscape, when you're the only game in town, people will pretty much accept anything.

I don't think I've ever just abandoned a franchise so quickly.

i feel like wwe games have gotten worse as time has gone by lol

i enjoyed 2k14, but 2k15 they changed some things and its never recovered my interest. even the visuals of the game seem off

I am curious about the submission system. I hated it a few years ago.. I wonder if there has been improvements.

That's incredibly random lol, there's been 4 since then and 3 of them are probably the same price. The appearance editor has limitless potential and there's a lot of moves in the series, roster is pretty damn solid too. But the AI is trash and the gameplay seems weak though I sim so I don't know for sure.

I'm a Fire Pro Wrestling guy. It's the total opposite of 2K, looks like garbage but is incredible under the hood. I personally like the Super Nintendo like graphics, it actually helps keep everyone looking like they're from the same game where as 2K is hit or miss.

Have u tried the new fire pro? I bought it on ps4 but man its so fuckin hard lol fun game though and it's cool how you can create pretty much any wrestler you want or download them.

all the 2K are trash. I still play
Smackdown Shut your mouth, Here Comes the Pain, vs Raw, Day of Reckoning 1 and 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back