Anyone order from Truth recently????

Hell yeah! Totally over looked those. That would be pretty sweet. I wish the embroidery was a little bigger and also had the kanji symbol stitched on the flaps of the velcro, so when its closed it shows the Kanji on the waistband.

Arclight: any update on when the new board shorts will be in? I have to order a pair for one of my fighters within the next week and I would rather order yours that Sprawl. Please let us know.

Thanks

Arclight said:
Hello everyone,

I was away on vacation for most of this month in Japan, unfortunately before I left I did not have a chance to get some pending shipments squared away and was on the run most of the time while abroad. I have since been catching up and taking care of the problem.

Those of you who have ordered and were affected by my absence, should have already received two emails from me, one apologizing for the problems caused, and the second from Paypal indicating a refund.

I have sent 50% refunds (off the total invoice including shipping) via Paypal to all customers who were affected to make up for the long delay in your shipment. Most of the delayed orders went out yesterday, with the last two going out today, so you should receive your merchandise this week.

If you did not receive your refund, or do not receive your merchandise by Saturday, please email me at [email protected].

I am grateful for your business and I take my customers' satisfaction seriously. I hope that you will continue to stick with Truth as I continue to try and grow this business little by little. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Paul Erickson (Arclight)

Awesome! I love companies like this!

Arclight said:
Hello everyone,

I was away on vacation for most of this month in Japan, unfortunately before I left I did not have a chance to get some pending shipments squared away and was on the run most of the time while abroad. I have since been catching up and taking care of the problem.

Those of you who have ordered and were affected by my absence, should have already received two emails from me, one apologizing for the problems caused, and the second from Paypal indicating a refund.

I have sent 50% refunds (off the total invoice including shipping) via Paypal to all customers who were affected to make up for the long delay in your shipment. Most of the delayed orders went out yesterday, with the last two going out today, so you should receive your merchandise this week.

If you did not receive your refund, or do not receive your merchandise by Saturday, please email me at [email protected].

I am grateful for your business and I take my customers' satisfaction seriously. I hope that you will continue to stick with Truth as I continue to try and grow this business little by little. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Paul Erickson (Arclight)

That's cool, Paul. I'm sure everyone understands. Vacation in Japan. You lucky bastard :D

Wow. That's awesome. Paul really sets the bar for customer satisfaction. Plus his products are great!

Thanks everyone. I expect the new shipment to be here around the 2nd to 3rd week of Sept. With any luck the sizing issue on the shorts should be fixed or much improved. I also got a few in some of the bigger sizes (up to 44 if I remember right).

Hey Paul, I know you're EXTREMELY busy but I figured I'd ask you a quick question.
There was talk a while back about the possiblity of some new products. Specifically rashguards. Is that idea still out there? Just curious, because I love everything I've bought from you so far. 3 pairs of board shorts and 2 pair of MMA gloves (one for me and one for a friend).
Keep up the good work!

YES!! Got my shorts and they look and feel awesome. They're a little loose but I think its better that way since I'm gonna be kicking in them. They look awesome. Thanks Paul your customer service is awesome and I can't wait for the possibilty of White and Black Boardshorts! peace

Ok strange request... Any one happen to have an extra Right handed Large 8oz TRUTH glove. I left mine on a plane :'( lol

Update? Here we are in October with no new shipment info. I absolutely HAVE to get gloves by next Tuesday and I really want them to be Truth...is there any way that'll be possible?

Yeah you should make some all white fightshorts with a bigger logo on them. Some white/blue ones would be cool too. Hopefully you get a shipment in soon so i can buy some.

Back