Anyone not really want to see JDS/Cain 3?

50-45, 50-44, 50-43

I had it 50-43.

Round 1: 10-8 Cain
Round 2: 10-8 Cain
Round 3: 10-9 Cain
Round 4: 10-9 Cain
Round 5: 10-9 Cain

The reason for the two 10-8 rounds is that JDS had absolutely nothing. Cain was all over him. JDS was practically running away the entire 1st round

No desire at all to see them fight a 3rd time at all. Cain smoked JDS and it was a dominating,one sided,beat down victory.

JDS got exposed and is as one dimensional as they get.

JDS needs to fight Hunt or Kongo next and work his way back to a title shot in 2014.

Cain got smoked a year ago a lot worse....he couldnt even take a shot from Junior. Cain was dam lucky that Junior looked like crap last night. And Cain looked like shit himself.

Exposed has nothing to do with anything. But What did can we expect from Sherdogs biggest retard.

The fight need to happen in 18 months or later. JDS has a lot to prepare for the next fight, cardio and ground game.

Good thing the UFC doesn't care about your opinion. We will see the rematch before too long.

Cain got smoked a year ago a lot worse....he couldnt even take a shot from Junior. Cain was dam lucky that Junior looked like crap last night. And Cain looked like shit himself.

Exposed has nothing to do with anything. But What did can we expect from Sherdogs biggest retard.

getting flash KOed in the first round shows nothing other than Cain can be caught. Getting absolutely dominated for 25 minutes shows that Cain is a better fighter. and JDS got smoked alot worse last night then Cain did.

25 minutes ass kicking > 60 second KO
a dominant decision victory is a much better gauge of skill level ie. GSP/Serra

I absolutely wanna see it again and I still won't be able to call it. JDS was the better man the first time and Cain was the better man this time. Who knows what would happen a third time?

Of course there is going to be rematch at some point and I want to see it.

getting flash KOed in the first round shows nothing other than Cain can be caught. Getting absolutely dominated for 25 minutes shows that Cain is a better fighter. and JDS got smoked alot worse last night then Cain did.

25 minutes ass kicking > 60 second KO
a dominant decision victory is a much better gauge of skill level ie. GSP/Serra

At the end of the day, the ref had to jump in to save Cain from being killed in the 1st fight, and the judges had to declare Cain the winner in the 2nd fight.

Cain had to earn his rematch so I think Junior Dos Santos should as well by winning at least one fight, I'd really like to see a 3rd rematch between these two. I think it will be a completely different fight with Dos Santos getting his hand raised again.

Not an immediate rematch, maybe 2 JDS wins and see if it still makes sense.

I don't need to see a rubber match as Cain proved that he is the better fighter, but it's probably only fair so I won't complain when we do eventually get it.

Getting caught. Hahahahaha. More shit. Jee sus.
JDS tried to punch him in the head.
The punch landed. Thats what happens when you don't defend a punch.
Cain didn't get caught. JDS knocked him the fuck out.

Might as well say Cain didn't just dominate JDS, JDS just had bigger muscles that required more blood so he tired more easily. The fight didn't prove anything but JDS has less cardio.

One fighter on each night was the better man. Nothing more nothing less

Back