Anyone not really want to see JDS/Cain 3?

JDS got better and better after the first round, jus that he didn't have the stamina. If first round didn't happen, I would be interested to see what the fight would look like, so I'm definitely in for a third fight. Same with both of their fights - the outcome was determined in the first round. I just hope that JDS starts taking his condition more seriously.

1st fight didn't prove anything to me except any fighter can lose on any given night. It wasn't a domination, it was a guy getting caught, shit happens. Last night showed what happened when the guy who got caught the 1st time doesn't get caught again. A 3rd fight imho is about as pointless as Lesnar Vs Mir III would have been. Not saying Frank couldn't have beaten Brock the 3rd time around. But it wouldn't have been a domination like the 2nd fight.

Didn't one of the judges score it 50-43? I can't remember the last fight I saw that was scored that low. By the virtue of winning fights JDS could land a rematch, but it's not a fight I want to see. I'm not interested in seeing a 1 punch KO again, last night Cain proved who's the better fighter of the 2.

yes.

If a different gameplan is the difference between Cain getting knocked the fuck out and Cain dominating, then surely we should give JDS the benefit of the doubt as well.

I do, but not until after he builds himself up with 2-3 more wins.

After last night I just feel like there's no reason for a 3rd fight with those two.

Cain proved he has his number.

Why the hell not?

The score is even.

Cain was lucky enough to implement his plan that day over a flu-laden JDS.

Can we get over it?

Can we move on? It's getting boring already.

It will happen whether you want it or not. Those two are bound by marriage at HW.

Cain will have to survive The Reem first, and JDS will have to win against a fight or two.
IMO, Cain is a much worse matchup for The Reem than JDS.

I wouldn't mind if they gave JDS one warmup fight, then a title eliminator. Maybe do JDS vs Duffee, and then if he wins that, do JDS vs a contender.

Enough of the immediate rematches. If Junior beats adequate competition, them he gets another shot.

It should be.

Overeem vs either Cain or JDS next. Should be Cain, but the grudge match between him and JDS and hte history is there.

Werdum vs the other guy.

Most of you people aren't fans, just fanboys and it's disgusting.

Yeah, two of the best HWs are now 1-1, I want to see the trilogy.

Who said anything about immediate rematch? Let Junior knock the shit out of the next guy he fights then book it up.

No shit I want to see a third. Shit thread.

No desire at all to see them fight a 3rd time at all. Cain smoked JDS and it was a dominating,one sided,beat down victory.

JDS got exposed and is as one dimensional as they get.

JDS needs to fight Hunt or Kongo next and work his way back to a title shot in 2014.

No desire at all to see them fight a 3rd time at all. Cain smoked JDS and it was a dominating,one sided,beat down victory.

JDS got exposed and is as one dimensional as they get.

JDS needs to fight Hunt or Kongo next and work his way back to a title shot in 2014.

So what if he's one dimensional? He's the best in HW at that one dimension and Cain is still susceptible to being KO'd. JDS can definitely win a third fight, to count him out totally is foolish.

yeah, they're called cain fans. Just like, as a jds fan, I didn't think there was any need for a second fight.

After last night I just feel like there's no reason for a 3rd fight with those two.

Cain proved he has his number.

Cain proved he can decision a grappling dummy. Both guys looked, bad. Cain looked Ok and JDS looked terrible.

And when a guy blasts a guy within 2 mins.....it is the most clear solution to show he can win. JDS showed he can finish Cain.

Let em fight a 3rd time

Back