Anyone make friends with wild animals?

Squirting Gun

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I recently moved to the mountains of SoCal. Ive lived my life about 50 miles away in the city but I had to make this temporary move and will be back down there in 3 weeks.

I became friends with a bear(not a large gay man). I get home at 1am and I see him about once a week just walking around looking for food. He is about 200-250 lbs so not huge. I have got to the point to where I bring him left overs from work and we will chill for a little bit while he eats it. Then when I walk inside my house he wants to follow and I feel bad for shutting the door on him.

I also had a king snake that I caught in my house 20 years ago. Every summer I would see him and capture him for about a week at a time before I would release him back into my yard. This snake was cool as hell and went from a baby to around 5 feet last time I saw him. He never bit me once.

So do you guys have any wild animal friends out there?

Seriously that bear is going to eat you

Have a doe that I hand feed in my back yard. If she only knew how good she would taste. Also a group of turkey that roam and I leave food out.

I swear to god, I leave a bowl of cat food out for my cat cause I'm out late and I rolled up early in the am and all 3 are eating out of the same bowl. 2 rac****s and my cat eating out of the same bowl.

Im not gonna lie, its a good possibility. I guess the bear lost its mother when it was a baby 2 years back and doesnt really know how to be a bear. Its nice to all the campers(scares the shit out of them though) and has never shown aggression towards humans. I consider him my friend until he decides to tear me apart. I will just sweep him from the bottom, land in mount and kimura the shit out of his bear arm.

I recently moved to the mountains of SoCal. Ive lived my life about 50 miles away in the city but I had to make this temporary move and will be back down there in 3 weeks.

I became friends with a bear(not a large gay man). I get home at 1am and I see him about once a week just walking around looking for food. He is about 200-250 lbs so not huge. I have got to the point to where I bring him left overs from work and we will chill for a little bit while he eats it. Then when I walk inside my house he wants to follow and I feel bad for shutting the door on him.

I also had a king snake that I caught in my house 20 years ago. Every summer I would see him and capture him for about a week at a time before I would release him back into my yard. This snake was cool as hell and went from a baby to around 5 feet last time I saw him. He never bit me once.

So do you guys have any wild animal friends out there?
lol

I think the closest I came was with a snake I found, but ended up losing him again after a week of showing him to the indigenous folks there "is this snare dangerous?"

Im not gonna lie, its a good possibility. I guess the bear lost its mother when it was a baby 2 years back and doesnt really know how to be a bear. Its nice to all the campers(scares the shit out of them though) and has never shown aggression towards humans. I consider him my friend until he decides to tear me apart. I will just sweep him from the bottom, land in mount and kimura the shit out of his bear arm.

I say boobooplata

Have a doe that I hand feed in my back yard. If she only knew how good she would taste. Also a group of turkey that roam and I leave food out.

I swear to god, I leave a bowl of cat food out for my cat cause I'm out late and I rolled up early in the am and all 3 are eating out of the same bowl. 2 rac****s and my cat eating out of the same bowl.

Thats crazy. The ra****s around my work are HUGE and assholes. They are known for chasing people around the parking lot. Many have gone to the hospital for bites too. They have also killed livestock at our farm for our restaurant, hate those fuckers.

One day that bear is going to become old or sick.

Do you think he'll sit back against a tree, wrap a bandage around his head and stick a thermometer in his mouth - like they do in the cartoons - or do you think he'll kill and eat the first child he sees?

Thats crazy. The ra****s around my work are HUGE and assholes. They are known for chasing people around the parking lot. Many have gone to the hospital for bites too. They have also killed livestock at our farm for our restaurant, hate those fuckers.

I'll never forget the first time I drove up cause it's an over hang where I'd put the food and the see 3 pair's of eye's and I flick the high beams and see them just munching away. I sat in my jeep laughing for a good 15 before I blared the horn to make them GTFO

it's gay but theres a blackbird that lives in some bushes just outside my front door at work, there's a patch of grass on a hill and he patrols it looking for worms. Me and the woman i work with have been feeding him leftover bread and seed for about 4 years now. He used to run a mile whenever you walked past now he will literally eat out of my hand.

Do you think he'll sit back against a tree, wrap a bandage around his head and stick a thermometer in his mouth - like they do in the cartoons - or do you think he'll kill and eat the first child he sees?

Or steal your picnic basket, then disembowel you

Well he is a bear so I hope he doesnt eat a kid unless the kid is an asshole.
I'll never forget the first time I drove up cause it's an over hang where I'd put the food and the see 3 pair's of eye's and I flick the high beams and see them just munching away. I sat in my jeep laughing for a good 15 before I blared the horn to make them GTFO
The ra****s in the mountains where I live dont bother anyone and arent that big. I work at a fairplex near LA and the family of them got to mutant size and love attacking people and animals. I found 2 dead coyotes about 1 month ago that they had taken out.
it's gay but theres a blackbird that lives in some bushes just outside my front door at work, there's a patch of grass on a hill and he patrols it looking for worms. Me and the woman i work with have been feeding him leftover bread and seed for about 4 years now. He used to run a mile whenever you walked past now he will literally eat out of my hand.

Thats not gay at all. I literally spend at least $20 a week in peanuts and other bird food. My deck is constantly covered in birds when Im sitting out there, funny thing is they wont poop on it either so it remains clean. The Stellar Jays are my favorite.

That bear is going to eat you one day.

And fuck no I don't befriend wild animals; hell most humans are too wild and unpredictable for my tastes.

Yes, this wild animal:

Seriously that bear is going to eat you

wandfedor.jpg

I'm from the Middle East. You do the math.

Edit: TS, could you take a picture of said bear next time you see him?

We need Zookeeper Gabe in here asap

I'm no bear expert, but he may seriously eat you

I'm from the Middle East. You do the math.

Edit: TS, could you take a picture of said bear next time you see him?

Ive tried to take a few but my security/flood lights are on when someone is outside and my phone only shows a large bright spot. If I turn them off I dont know how the bear will act in the darkness. Since Im so high in the mountains its pitch black with the lights off.

Back