Anyone know y Angela magana is still in the ufc?

Ben Saunders wasn't cut. Kevin Souza wasn't cut. Lucas Martins wasn't cut. Danny Martinez wasn't cut. Their contracts ended and the UFC didn't re-sign them. Very different.
distinction without a difference. if the UFC decides they will not renew your contract for any amount, that is akin to a cut.

Ben Saunders wasn't cut. Kevin Souza wasn't cut. Lucas Martins wasn't cut. Danny Martinez wasn't cut. Their contracts ended and the UFC didn't re-sign them. Very different.

Not resigning them is trivial. That is sort of like being cut. You are talking sumantics.

0FxDQm.gif

TsiyGKP.png

Decent ass, but her face is worse than ronda's. which is hard to surpass. Ass is a bit fat for my taste...

I think she fights for free because she knows that she needs them more than they could ever need her at this point, with her current level of marketability and all

So they rather not re sign them and not cutting magana from the ufc when she's 0-3 in the ufc (including tuf) ?

Is it really "very" different? Feels like the same to me. Almost.

Back