Anyone know y Angela magana is still in the ufc?

Dissecting_Myers4.jpg
Wow. I was wondering who she looked like. I knew I had seen her before somewhere.

except the womens strawweight division didnt exist before TUF

EVERYONE from the show got signed, mostly to 3 or 4 fight contracts.

But you knew that..
Idk, I wrote this like a year ago looool

Ufc cuts fighters like Ben Saunders who was 3-1 since coming back to the ufc, Danny Martinez who won his last fights, yui chul nam who is suppose to be 2-1 in the ufc, Kevin Souza who is 3-1 with 2 nice finishes, and Lucas martins who won his last fight. Most of the tuf fighters that fights in the finale card that loses, usually gets cut. Tecia Torres dominated magana easily all 3 rounds but she still wasn't cut. Then got finished by waterson and still want cut. Back when they did tuf China, the 2 finalist for the featherweight Ning guangyou vs Jianping yang. Guangyou was the winner and yang was cut right after the lose. Since when did a fighter that lost from the final gets cut? My opinion is because the fight was boring that's y. Other then that, idk how she's still in the ufc.
#WMMA

Why do people continue to compare the men to the women. Please stop it.

Because of the negativity the UFC would receive from cutting a fighter with down syndrome.

The people who handle this stuff in the UFC probably forgot about her existence and that she's still under contract. I think we won't see her fight again in the UFC.

Back