Anyone know why Frank Trigg

chris-leben-liddell-ortiz-3-referee-3.jpg

Leben also reffing but i think he has to have more experience before he can do the big shows. He said he is dedicated to making it his new career.
fuck yes. it would warm my heart if the Crippler worked his way up to being a ref in the UFC. we'd see him back in the octagon again! one of the fighters who i first gravitated towards when i first started watching MMA.
i would definitely prefer him over some of the current refs.

fuck yes. it would warm my heart if the Crippler worked his way up to being a ref in the UFC. we'd see him back in the octagon again! one of the fighters who i first gravitated towards when i first started watching MMA.
i would definitely prefer him over some of the current refs.
I was just researching this and he has been hard at work as a judge. I knew I heard his name recently when the scores were announced just couldn't remember which fight.
Screenshot_20230423-083545.png

I think he has to work his way up as a ref probably needs to work a certain amount of amateur bouts before he can go pro but I am sure we will see him reffing in the big leagues soon enough.

I was just researching this and he has been hard at work as a judge. I knew I heard his name recently when the scores were announced just couldn't remember which fight.
View attachment 980183

I think he has to work his way up as a ref probably needs to work a certain amount of amateur bouts before he can go pro but I am sure we will see him reffing in the big leagues soon enough.
good shit. i didnt know he was a judge too, thats awesome. and he's made his way to judging Bellator fights which is definitely a few steps up from the regionals.
my body is ready for The Crippler as a main UFC ref

good shit. i didnt know he was a judge too, thats awesome. and he's made his way to judging Bellator fights which is definitely a few steps up from the regionals.
my body is ready for The Crippler as a main UFC ref
Yessir!! If you haven't watch the retirement video i posted you need to! it's pretty insightful..

chris-leben-liddell-ortiz-3-referee-3.jpg

Leben also reffing but i think he has to have more experience before he can do the big shows. He said he is dedicated to making it his new career.
That’s cool. Didn’t know he was doing that.

he's still trying to track down bruce buffer to get revenge. he's 0-1 in the elevator.

What's the story here? Is this like when Quadros left Rogan face-down in a urinal?

What's the story here? Is this like when Quadros left Rogan face-down in a urinal?
while serving as stunt coordinator for the film 'out for justice', trigg stated that due to his aikido training he was 'immune' to being choked unconscious. it has been alleged that at some point buffer heard about the claim and gave trigg the opportunity to prove it. buffer is said to have placed his arms around trigg's neck, and once trigg said "go", proceeded to choke him unconscious, with trigg losing control of his bowels.

oh wait. that might be a different story.

306174139246211.png

Back