Anyone know what this tool is?

If so that's a piss poor design. You would cut your knuckles to ribbons doing that with it.
images

If so that's a piss poor design. You would cut your knuckles to ribbons doing that with it.

I had no issues with my knuckles using one. However, I was working on an XJ. Plenty of room in the engine bay. The teeth were brittle on the tool I was using. I ended up using the smallest blade on a stockman. My neighbor came over to talk while I was working on it. I normally play nice with the guy, but he knocked over my beer and kept rambling. The tool was a piece of crap... I kinda snapped on him and he did this lonely walk to his place across the street. I swore I heard that sad song from The Incredible Hulk playing in my head.

Why does it even need the handle? Seems like you could just hold it like a comb.

I believe it's a tool to straighten the aluminum fins on your radiator on your vehicle, or compressor/handler coils in your home HVAC system
Smartest Sherdogger of the Day Award goes to you. Not something worth putting on resume though. Some Boise dimes might be impressed and drop their panties.

Why does it even need the handle? Seems like you could just hold it like a comb.
I'm guessing sometimes, there isn't enough clearance to hold and use like that, unless you want to take apart everything first.

It’s the Peltzer Orange Juicer

Well, this thread went about the way I expected it to upon seeing the title...

Definitely an incognito sex device disguised as a rad fin tool

Back