Anyone know what NSAC does with fine $ collected?

Ever since NSAC has got involved with the UFC, there has got to be over $1,000,000 collected in fines.
For instance, Brock himself got $250,000 all by himself.
Now, seeing it as how Mark Hunt was the one who suffered due to his cheating, it would only seem natural to compensate the victim, somehow.

The very least, it should ALL be put back into the sport to improve things.

An athletic commission SHOULD NOT be a freaking business. No one should profit from others cheating.

Anyone have any factual info on the topic?

each member of the board gets $50k each

Where do you think it goes? goes to offset running costs of anti doping program, pay for DA fees etc. You think Nevada's lawyer is free? etc etc

couldn't decide which 'wolf of wall street' gif i wanted to use, so i'll roll with these two...

04f94ebe6381fef4_Wolf1.gif

35c6b4251b94f0d7_leo_dance_1_.xxxlarge.gif

those chairmen probably pocket something

States do a better job than the Feds without a doubt...
As someone who works for a state government, I can attest to this. while the states obviously aren't perfect, they're certainly better than the federal government.

As to TS's assertion that "An athletic commission SHOULD NOT be a freaking business", I have to disagree. Ideally, you want government agencies being self-funded, as opposed to begging the legislature for money, which leads to inefficiencies and higher taxes. However, in instances where a fighter is fined for PEDs, I agree that the other fighter should receive a reasonable chunk of the fine.

Chanukkah gifts for their litters

Back