Anyone know what NSAC does with fine $ collected?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ever since NSAC has got involved with the UFC, there has got to be over $1,000,000 collected in fines.
For instance, Brock himself got $250,000 all by himself.
Now, seeing it as how Mark Hunt was the one who suffered due to his cheating, it would only seem natural to compensate the victim, somehow.

The very least, it should ALL be put back into the sport to improve things.

An athletic commission SHOULD NOT be a freaking business. No one should profit from others cheating.

Anyone have any factual info on the topic?

They organize a barbecue for all employees and their families once a month

I think they are tryna go to Mars??

254E9CD200000578-0-The_proposed_Copernicus_spacecraft_would_use_nuclear_thermal_pro-m-40_1422984683055.jpg

Education, firefighters and police officers, food banks, roads.........aaah shit, yeah right! LOL!

They invest in penny stocks.

It's ultimately part of the state government so I'm sure it gets promptly wasted somehow...

It goes into a General State controlled account.

I mean, first hand experimentation on effects of Thai Sex Pills to the male Endocrine system.

The money collected from fines goes to the state. The NSAC is funded by the General Fund, and the budget is a set amount which has nothing to do with how much $ they have fined people, so there is no direct correlation there. However, bringing in a bunch of revenue looks good for different commission members' individual careers, as they try to keep climbing ladders and getting bigger opportunities.

Just basic stuff like hoes, cocaine, alcohol...
Is normal in Vegas.

It's ultimately part of the state government so I'm sure it gets promptly wasted somehow...
Its the Federal Government that commits waste. States actually use their money properly and know where it should go.

Ever since NSAC has got involved with the UFC, there has got to be over $1,000,000 collected in fines.
For instance, Brock himself got $250,000 all by himself.
Now, seeing it as how Mark Hunt was the one who suffered due to his cheating, it would only seem natural to compensate the victim, somehow.

The very least, it should ALL be put back into the sport to improve things.

An athletic commission SHOULD NOT be a freaking business. No one should profit from others cheating.

Anyone have any factual info on the topic?
Part of it pays for drug testing, both by the commission and by promoters who contract an approved 3rd party to do testing for them.

the fines are to hurt the fighters and discourage from cheating the system

more money = more random testing

my students fight at Xtreme Knockout aka XKO which is a small organization in Dallas (Arlington) and they only have about 2-3 people get random tested per event
at least from what ive seen backstage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back