anyone know the monthly prices at serra jitsu?

manguy

White Belt
Reaction score
yea in the long island location anyone know the prices, cause they dohnt have em online?

Matt Serra came down a couple of weeks ago and trained with my group. I would love to train at his gym but Georgia is a long drive to long island.

Man, doesnt anybody know anything about this shit? If you call somebody and ask them about their pricing they're always, ALWAYS going to tell you to come over and check out the school and then give you rhe prices, and before or after they give you the prices they'll offer you a free class...ALWAYS. So calling them up and asking them for prices is useless.....

GuardGame said:
Man, doesnt anybody know anything about this shit? If you call somebody and ask them about their pricing they're always, ALWAYS going to tell you to come over and check out the school and then give you rhe prices, and before or after they give you the prices they'll offer you a free class...ALWAYS. So calling them up and asking them for prices is useless.....
exactly and i dont wana go through that prolly have a great time and then find out its really expensive and i wouldnt be able to go cause i dont have that much money. so if anyone knows the price that would be great

Try a class and talk to the Serras yourself, there is a reason they don't publicaaly post their prices.

185 per month unlimited classes.

135 for 2 classes per week.

wow thats kinda cool never really herd the prices elseware i get 90 bucks a month under a mederios blackbelt for 90 a month 5 classes a week. not too shabby i guess.

Yeah but you dont live on Long Island.

shit's expensive here.

Renzo's school in NYC is even more.

man i really dont know what to do. i dont really have much cash and liven in nyc its hard to get anythen cheap. my options are serra juijitsu for 185 for unlimited with about a 40 minute drive there. or this place http://www.pmajkd.com/about_subb.htm. this place is like 135 for three times a week an hour and half each time and this place is close to me. the instructor here is a blackbelt under renzo or somethen. any one have any advice? everyones like go and check em out or watever but i here good things about both places its just hard deciden plus my money is low.

Shit you Americans must be ritch i pay 75bucks for six month 4-5 days a week....if it costed over 50bucks a month i could never afford it..

Slak where do you live. It depends on the area. And according to my math teacher, Serra's place is the shiznit!

Soid said:
Slak where do you live. It depends on the area. And according to my math teacher, Serra's place is the shiznit!

your math teacher has teh correct. training with the Serra's and their team is well worth the $$$

If your in the city check out http://newyorkjj.com/ 180 month unlimited classes. The head guy is Fabio Clemente he is with team Alliance he has world class guys like Gurgel, marcelo garcia come to his place doing seminars, he charges 180 unlimited classes 7 days a week 2 hr classes.

I know the JKD place I cheked them out a while back, too expensive for he quality they offer. Very mediocore. He makes you sign a contract for one program with a huge down payment and then makes you sign diffrent contracts for his other programs ith a huge down payment, he does not do a combined program because he makes money on you cross training in his school.

For what it's worth, I think Serra has 4 UFC fighters training at his gym's that should tell you something.

Yea but if he lives in NYC it is easier to train in the city instead of going ito LI

thaiking said:
If your in the city check out http://newyorkjj.com/ 180 month unlimited classes. The head guy is Fabio Clemente he is with team Alliance he has world class guys like Gurgel, marcelo garcia come to his place doing seminars, he charges 180 unlimited classes 7 days a week 2 hr classes.

I know the JKD place I cheked them out a while back, too expensive for he quality they offer. Very mediocore. He makes you sign a contract for one program with a huge down payment and then makes you sign diffrent contracts for his other programs ith a huge down payment, he does not do a combined program because he makes money on you cross training in his school.
hmm it says 165 for unlimited but with a one year contract. 250 without a contract.

manguy said:
hmm it says 165 for unlimited but with a one year contract. 250 without a contract.
he never upgraded his site. He is running a special for 180 month, he also negociates, trust me it is 180. His classes are real small no more than 10 people in a class plus he has another BB with him in class helping out. The place is awesome

thaiking said:
he never upgraded his site. He is running a special for 180 month, he also negociates, trust me it is 180. His classes are real small no more than 10 people in a class plus he has another BB with him in class helping out. The place is awesome
o ok. do i have to sign a one year contract or anythen. now when u say negotiates u think i can lower the price? do u train there currently?

Back