Anyone know how to attach proximity alarms to cats?

There's this product called Feliway incense that chilled my cats the fuck out. Stopped them from fighting and scratching everything in sight

Theres also like an ingestible version sinilar to this where you just add drops to their water bowl and it calms them down

If the black one is just explosive and playful then get a roomba and tape some laser pointers on it so its constantly moving

x26c_hero_image.jpg

You're welcome.

Have you considered the feline centipede?

@lsa forgive me.

You have cats and you are trying to have chilluns?

Bad combination bro...
Mom cant fuck with the cat box anymore, and cats gonna cat - especially around infants/toddlers.
As much as I believe cats are the superior species, I would suggest a dumb dog if children are involved.

Cats are pets for grown ups.

There is a device that people use for their dogs when out in the yard, and dont want them going past certain boundaries. Basically the dog has collar, and there is a perimeter boundary. Boundary has some device that sends signal to collar. When collar is too close to boundary, collar shocks dog.

If you can put that device on your black cat, and the other on the grey cat, the black cat will get shocked everytime it nears grey cat.

Smells like a lot of racism in here,
Da man is trying to keep the black cat down.

Back