Anyone know how to attach proximity alarms to cats?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
My black cat sneaks up on my elderly gray cat. I put like 50 bells on him but he found out how to make them quiet.

I want to rig something to my black cat that alarms when he gets too close to my gray cats collar.

I just feel bad cause he never leaves her alone. Always sneaks on her and she screams and me and the wife scream and it's getting old :(

Any ideas ppl?

Put the black cat in a giant hamster ball

What does colour have anything to do with this you racist

What does colour have anything to do with this you racist

I'm not racist it's just a quick way to distinguish cats.

One time we played monopoly and the black cat was standing in the bank with the monoploy money. Wife accused him of roobing the bank and I called her racist :p

yes. get a dog.

yes. get a dog.

Wife wants one but we still have 3 cats and trying for a baby and so many house plants there is no more room for more life.

Wife wants one but we still have 3 cats and trying for a baby and so many house plants there is no more room for more life.

so what you're saying is......

there's no room for me?

<mma1>

post-22696-Cat-Hamster-Ball-gif-I-immedia-eHbf.gif

cat-stuck-in-hamster-ball-o.gif

@Clippy , I have a better idea.
1) Find a place where your elderly cat usually rests and where the black one sneaks up on it. Find a camper position for you with a dominant view.
2) get a super soaker. I had smth like this as a kid and it was boss. Pump the fuck out of it and you get to spray 30 feet or so.
$_32.JPG

3) Don camouflage, apply facepaint and shit. Hide in your camper place, so the sneaking younger bastard doesn't know what hit it.
4) Wait with a patience of a true ninja and when your black cat tries to sneak on your elderly cat, go out guns blazin' and soak its sneaking face to Bolivian.
schwarzenegger-commandoa.jpg

Your younger cat would not sneak up no more after that.

My black cat sneaks up on my elderly gray cat. I put like 50 bells on him but he found out how to make them quiet.

I want to rig something to my black cat that alarms when he gets too close to my gray cats collar.

I just feel bad cause he never leaves her alone. Always sneaks on her and she screams and me and the wife scream and it's getting old :(

Any ideas ppl?
Staples.

Any ideas ppl?

If you go to your local petstore they now stock proximity collars.

Just ask.

Any ideas ppl?
notimpressedkittay.gif

bells on collars is bad okay just had to say!!!

<{fry}>I like reading clippys titles and Making my own story... good ol clippy

Someone said staplers, but I would suggest a hot glue gun.

God damn Clippy

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back