Anyone here who's into intermittent fasting?

daryldeal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Or any kind of fasting really. What is your goal? why did you do it? hows it treating you so far?

Kindly share your thoughts.

Misread, thought it said "fisting". Fuck fasting.

I've started less than a weak ago. The typical 8-hour feeding period followed by 16-hour fasting period every day. I am doing it for the health benefits, not really for losing weight.

It's been pretty easy to adjust. I eat my first meal around Noon to 1PM and finish my last meal around 8-9PM.

team fast for life checking in right now.

32622B6100000578-3501241-Hayley_would_only_eat_a_handful_of_low_calorie_biscuits_a_day_an-m-62_1458472720503.jpg

yeah i do it, been on it for a few months, works great to stay fit, sleep better and a bunch of other positive shit, overall feel better

I've found that fasting is the best way of preparing oneself for jihad.

Why fast on the morning? Why not take breakfast, lunch and skip dinner?

I guess it would be easier since you wake up and enjoy a meal.

I love breakfast way too much

Done it off and on for 12 years. Highly recommend.

There are several variations to IF. You don't have to eat in the afternoon/evening. You can wake up, eat breakfast at 7AM, have your last meal end around 3PM and fast from 3PM to 7AM the next day.

Many people just find it easier to skip breakfast and they rather eat later in the day, especially for social reasons. You're more likely to go out with your friends to eat in the evening than in the morning.

There are also other IF schedules such as fasting for 2 days, eating for 5 or just fasting for 24 hours only one time per week. Do some research and find a schedule that works for you.

Last edited:
I fast a few times per year. It's a "smart fast", meaning that I don't deprive myself of essential nutrients even though I don't eat food. I make clear broth from vegetables, and drink that, but the main thing I ingest while fasting in an enzyme drink which the company claims is made from 50 different kinds of fermented fruits, 50 of fermented veggies, and 50 of fermented herbs. I do not feel hungry while on this fast, though I'm pretty low energy, and don't feel at my best. But I feel and look good after I finish once I've eaten a big meal. Once I had a physical post-fast, and everything was perfect.

I fast once a week for 24 hours, somitime I push it out to 36hours.I use to do the 5&2 diet. Most probaly start it again as the weiggts starting to creep back up.

I mainly do it for perceived health benefits and it stops me from blowing out and being a far cunt.

Im actually fasting today

The weird thing for me is if i eat a decent breakfast around 7:30 i am STARVING at 10. If i skip breakfast i can go to 1-2pm no problem

I've started less than a weak ago. The typical 8-hour feeding period followed by 16-hour fasting period every day. I am doing it for the health benefits, not really for losing weight.

It's been pretty easy to adjust. I eat my first meal around Noon to 1PM and finish my last meal around 8-9PM.
I do the same, but some days I feel the need to eat breakfast, but very rarely.

I eat my 1st meal atound 10 then dinner around 6

At first glance I read the thread title as intermittent fisting.

Would have made a better thread imo.

I started doing it sorta by accident because of my work schedule and noticed that I'd lost quite a bit of weight and slimmed up so I just kept rolling with it... works pretty well

I did the 24hr variant for months. One big meal per day e.g. dinner to dinner, no eating window outside of the 20 minutes it took to eat the food. It was easy once I formed the habit but eventually I stopped because it stressed my body. I'd have to try a milder version eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back