Anyone here like candles?

my favorite has to be Airheads.

I'm 100% certain @ultramanhyata loves candles. He is the authority on candles in Mayberry / War Room. Weird thing is, even if he gives you an unscented candle, he keeps asking you what it smells like now.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Damn TS is Nostradamus

!

Do you think girls use them as dildos?

With all your fancy picture takin, and music and String instruments, u prolly like bubble baths too and kiss prostitutes on the mouth.

jk.
I like incense.

I love incense too...I was able to convince the head boss that we needed to buy some for the office, so she gave me the go ahead on the company card to get a ton. It's like a Snoop and Dre video in that bitch.
<GinJuice><GinJuice>

Nope

Doesn't smell like home till I fart in it

Yeah. I usually go for apple sent. I like insence too, but the hippy stick smell can be kind of offensive to some people, so I don't usually burn it.

I light them shits up every time I take a blue Dawn bubble bath. Usually pine smelling ones. Something manly like.

Nah, I don't remember any scented or even unscented ones that smelled bad
About a decade ago I realized the smell of skunk isn't something I find "bad" just ultra strong. Kinda freaked me out, just like this candle thing.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. I like my place to smell good. So, I have a few candles and light them every so often for nice smells.

Anyone else?

I only like the kind that vibrate or with essential oils known to cause offense when burned.

Cause offense when burned?

Or when offered as a potential vibrator!! But no I was poorly making a reference to the psychological effects of aromatherapy.

I use the wax and have a melter, basically the same thing but without the open flame. Love that shit. The best scents are ocean breeze ones or the beach. Very calming.

I live near the Scenter of the Universe. Somebody let me in on the candle meme.

Back