Anyone here like candles?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to admit it. I like my place to smell good. So, I have a few candles and light them every so often for nice smells.

Anyone else?

yea I spend way too much money on the damn things. have 3 on my desk right now.

Im trying to get away from them by using these:

2pfhJg5g4MZSTvnL0Wgya9UUY01QmZ4bc4ilXhn2ag_ESzBEGHTl5pA9gPeblABp2e7lcydpPYp5oNOR2meIy869rJn6cJk0B1k

much cheaper and honestly, work MUCH better imo as far as spreading good smells. but theres something about a real candle...

With all your fancy picture takin, and music and String instruments, u prolly like bubble baths too and kiss prostitutes on the mouth.

jk.
I like incense.

With all your fancy picture takin, and music and String instruments, u prolly like bubble baths too and kiss prostitutes on the mouth.

jk.
I like incense.

Incense, huh? I haven't used incense in 20+ years. It was good though.

jk.
I like incense.
I dont take bubble baths because that is a surefire way to catch teh gay.

I do use bath bombs every few days tho. they dont make bubbles but they make my skin feel nice and silky smooth and also make the water look cool to look at. some even have prizes in the middle like tiny little rubber duckies.

Yeah. I love them... Yankee candle and bath body works got lots of good smells but they can be spendy unless they’re on sale or you get a coupon/deal.

I like to buy candles at TJ Maxx. You can find lots of good scents for cheap such as my fav.

This is the best evarrrrr.

upload_2020-2-20_21-22-15.jpeg

Saw this thread right after a post in my FB feed saying McDonald's is selling their own scented candles like Quarter Pounder and shit

Yuck

Theyre alright. I prefer proper incense though. Girls use such things to make a space smell good, guys use such things to cover the smell of mould and rot.

Theyre alright. I prefer proper incense though. Girls use such things to make a space smell good, guys use such things to cover the smell of mould and rot.

Nah... I prefer good smells to any other smell.

There was this watermelon scented candle I used to love but it was discontinued
Yankee-22oz-Juicy-Watermelon-Scented-Candle.jpg

I love candles, there's something special to it, it makes your space a more relax peaceful place.

you guys ever use those candles with the crackling/popping wicks?

41tHNLSKB+L._SR500,500_.jpg

sometimes Ill light one of these and then fall asleep, only to barely wake up in the middle of the night and hear it crackling and think someone or something is russling around in my room and lunge towards my gun and then feel stupid

To expensive for what you get plus they probably kill ya. All that fragrance can't be good for ya

"I like cinnamon rolls, but I don't always have time to make a pan. That's why I wish they would sell cinnamon roll incense. After all I'd rather light a stick and have my roommate wake up with false hopes" - Mitch Hedberg

I use Scentsy warmers because they don't produce soot, but same thing really.

Yeah. I prefer the light of candles, it's pleasant and calm. Bonus if they smell good

i live in an equal opportunity candle & incense household, but i personally think all incense smell the same. give me a pine or vanilla bean scented candle over incense any day.

Fire hazard NOT to be used by dumbshits.

Love em but there's usually no matches or a lighter around...

Back