Anyone here got brock winning?

ive never been more sure about a fight in my life. brock has nothing.

i never bet but i might

I don't have Brock winning...

th

But I think he'll be spinning.

I have a hard time seeing anyone controlling DC let alone for 5 rounds. So even if he gets him down which I expect I see DC getting back up rather quickly.

Sooner or later DC will start tagging DC and Brock will probably panic again and get TKO'd.

Imo Brock needs a miracle punch. But that is super unlikely.

I think it’s a toss up due to their styles. He had problems with Cain in training because he’s a skilled wrestler bigger than him and he had problems with Jon jones who is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him. Brock Lesnar is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him.

Stipe is also a skilled wrestler who is bigger than him.

I think Daniel is the favorite for sure, but at the same time i think most Sherdoggers underestimate how dangerous Brock can be. The size difference is HUGE (bigger than with Cain if i am correct) and Brock is still a legit fighter.

So yeah i think Cormier wins, but will not be THAT surprised if Brock does.

And i think i can call myself a hardcore MMA fan for sure.

<Fedor23>

This. I expect DC to win, comfortably, but there is definitely a part of me saying "Yeah but look at the size of him".

Skill should beat size all day but when you're talking about heavyweights, anything can happen.

Last edited:
Anything can happen I suppose, but I think Cormier is a prohibitive favorite in this one.

I’ve got him winning the pre fight drug test
But losing the post fight drug test.
It could really go either way for me.

Honestly I want DC to win but I can also see Brock taking it.

You should keep tabs on choices in this thread lol because if Brock does win you'll see these posters claiming to back Brock the whole time

DC winning would be great for the actual sport aspect of MMA

Brock winning would be great for the salt and tears aspect of MMA/Sherdog

Not me. Brock is going to go in there, bull rush, be unsuccessful and gassed out in 30 seconds. Then he will continue to try to run away for a second before going for a last ditch effort for a TD, eat a bunch, then turtle up on the ground and get stopped. Depending on what time Brock decides to do his 30 second bull rush, this fight will last anywhere from 1 to 4 minutes, unless he plans on waiting until Rd 2.

i could see it if daniel gets cocky

Stipe is also a skilled wrestler who is bigger than him.
Cleveland State? What was his collegiate record in Wrestling?
Stipe has ZERO real wrestling credentials compared to the others mentioned! Did he really "start" in Wrestling, or was he like "manager"? He certainly did NOT represent Cleveland State in his school days.
2005: Joe Dennis was their HW , Joe Phillips was their 197, and Ron Howard their 184.
2006: Rashad Goff was their HW, no 197 representation in NCAA tourney, Ron Howard at 184
2007: Rashad Goff again their HW, and no 197 not 184 representatives in the NCAA tourney!

I don't think collecting and washing singlets and jock straps necessarily marks a "skilled" wrestler!

Hell no.Truth of the matter is that Brock should be like. 500 with no title in his history. Carwin beat that boy into " what should've been a 1st round stoppage".
I calls em as I sees em.Reem and Cain weren't even competitive fights.

If watching MMA has thought me anything, it's that cheating pays off. But on a more philosophical hoosafudge level I think that some people are just born winners (doesn't matter if they're nice or have cunt personalities) and they will find a way to squeak by despite all odds or logic. GSP, Brock, Jones, Ronda, Conor, Andy - not saying they always "win" in a classical sense (at best, they fuck up on their own behalf or get oppressed via technicality), but I think they're the type of people who are inclined for greatness, bound to land on their feet, slide into comfy positions and get what they want, eventually.

Meanwhile, dudes like DC, Bisping, Lawler, Max, Tony, Whittaker, Stipe are just mega grunts annoying the design of the universe. They weren't born for greatness, but decided to go for it anyway. Unfortunately, when they run into the true winners (who are so few, so it doesn't happen that often) who are also hard working - it just doesn't end in victory.

So I think Brock will win. This will, basically, be a rerun of GSP/Bisping. There are no happy endings for grunts cause the universe hates them for trying.
“wut?”

- Ken Flo

It would be fucking amazing if he pulled it off.

But sadly dc is really fucking smart and really fucking good and trains with a fighter who already solved the brock puzzle.
Lol at "solved the Brock puzzle." He was a mystery all right.

I think it’s a toss up due to their styles. He had problems with Cain in training because he’s a skilled wrestler bigger than him and he had problems with Jon jones who is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him. Brock Lesnar is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him.

DC had problems with Cain in training?

I can’t wait to see it but I think DC wins.

Brock doesn’t like getting hit and DC is a fairly effective striker. He may not have a lot of knockouts but like Cain he throws a lot of punches.

I could see Brock taking DC down but I don’t think he’s going to be able to keep DC down there. Nobody has ever controlled DC on the ground. Not even Jon.

Worst case Brock lands a few hulking take downs and DC pops back up. From there DC will probably light him up.

I can see Brock turtling to strikes again or possibly being submitted. DC doesn’t ground and pound or TKO guys. He’s not as brutal as Cain.

Or this goes to decision.

Brock will figure out a way to win. Probably a basic submission that DC won't be expecting. A loss would hurt his value in WWE.

Never go full retard, Ohh Pee, not even here.

Back