Anyone here got brock winning?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
obviously there will be some wwe fanboys that think brock will be able to outwrestle, out strength and maybe TKO DC but for the hardcore mma fans here, anyone think he can get something done? I think he ends up turtled up and TKO’d.

I think Daniel is the favorite for sure, but at the same time i think most Sherdoggers underestimate how dangerous Brock can be. The size difference is HUGE (bigger than with Cain if i am correct) and Brock is still a legit fighter.

So yeah i think Cormier wins, but will not be THAT surprised if Brock does.

And i think i can call myself a hardcore MMA fan for sure.

<Fedor23>

Dikembe-Mutombo-No.gif

I think it’s a toss up due to their styles. He had problems with Cain in training because he’s a skilled wrestler bigger than him and he had problems with Jon jones who is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him. Brock Lesnar is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him.

I predict DC will make a dumb mistake and Brock will capitalize, leading to victory.

Can't wait for the weigh-ins to inspect his physique, lunchbox hand-size, and overall nattiness.

I think it’s a toss up due to their styles. He had problems with Cain in training because he’s a skilled wrestler bigger than him and he had problems with Jon jones who is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him. Brock Lesnar is a skilled wrestler that is bigger than him.
Usada bless

Brock-Lesnar-7.png

It's hard to see Brock winning but anything can happen.

It would be fucking amazing if he pulled it off.

But sadly dc is really fucking smart and really fucking good and trains with a fighter who already solved the brock puzzle.

Brock is probably 5-10% to win

Only way I see him winning is by spearing DC into the cage and just hammer fisting him to death.

Other than that... no shot

Brock wins by left str8 knockout

This is a HW fight. There is no such thing as a HW fight in MMA with the smaller gloves that does NOT provide a punchers chance against their opponent. Given an 81" vs 74" reach advantage to Brock, and D.C. not having the most proficient kicks, it is entirely possible that an early strike could even the playing field considerably. I DON'T think that D.C. would have much better luck swallowing a 5XL glove and recovering than Texas Crazyhorse.

You nailed it TS. Brock has fan boys on this site but I doubt any of them would actually put even money on Brock to win. Fanboys amongst the casuals might be dumb enough but in MMA circles I doubt you would find anyone dumb enough even if they were a Brock fanboy.

Brock can win in an 'anything can happen in a fight type way' where he could land the perfect punch behind the ear shot, or DC could suffer a freak injury along the lines that had Chael seconds away from beating Jones. But 9 times out of 10 this fight is DC's.

Back