anyone here can eat a flush strike from Cain

Yes JDS gassed from being punched in the face by Cain TS. That makes perfect sense. You started a whiny hate-thread before the fight and I guess its only natural for you to make another one after the fight.

have you ever been diagnosed with dyslexia?

It's weird, he obviously doesn't have pillow fists in the standup but his ground and pound often leaves a lot to be desired. His hits don't really seem to accumulate.

2wn7gac.jpg

Cain has now dominate the teacher and the student and both were former champs.

When will Sherdog finally wise up and stop allowing white belts to start threads?

cain hits hard but hes not a KO artist like reem, carwin etc.

no broken jaw for JDS

WHAT A SURPRISE said no person

Wow. This is the new dumbest thread I have seen on Sherdog. Cain should punch TS in the balls so he won't pollute the human gene pool with his seed.

A new low, truly.

holy shit, talk about absolutely ZERO power. JDS inexplicably gassed early in the fight, so instead of expending energy to lift his hands up, he just let Cain hit him seemingly non stop.

i honestly think i can take an overhand right from Cain. i'd even help him by leaning into it as much as i can, it would probably feel like a mosquito bite.

JDS stretches Cain the fuck out in the rubber match.

it reminded me of Dan Henderson vs Jake Shields. "Pillow Hands" Valasquez grinded out an underwhelming win against a guy who obviously had a problem of some sort.

it reminded me of Dan Henderson vs Jake Shields. "Pillow Hands" Valasquez grinded out an underwhelming win against a guy who obviously had a problem of some sort.

wall and stalled, couldn't control a position to save his life too. can't wait for JDS or possibly even Overeem to just beat Cain and get this over with.

Wow! Seriously wow! The amount of people discrediting Cains victory...WOW!!
I would think the swollen face of JDS would be undeniable but...WOW!!

and he leaves the belt behind at the press conference

i think im gonna be sick

Back