anyone here can eat a flush strike from Cain

ADR**

White Belt
Reaction score
holy shit, talk about absolutely ZERO power. JDS inexplicably gassed early in the fight, so instead of expending energy to lift his hands up, he just let Cain hit him seemingly non stop.

i honestly think i can take an overhand right from Cain. i'd even help him by leaning into it as much as i can, it would probably feel like a mosquito bite.

JDS stretches Cain the fuck out in the rubber match.

holy shit, talk about absolutely ZERO power. JDS inexplicably gassed early in the fight, so instead of expending energy to lift his hands up, he just let Cain hit him seemingly non stop.

i honestly think i can take an overhand right from Cain. i'd even help him by leaning into it as much as i can, it would probably feel like a mosquito bite.

Which would explain why he badly rocked Big Nog with a punch standing before finishing him on the ground and why he knocked JDS down with a punch when Roy nelson and SHane Carwin both landed flush power shots on JDS and couldn't even buckle his legs?

2wn7gac.jpg

anyone here can eat a flush strike from Cain

if you really think that anyone here can take a flush strike from Cain, you're a certified idiot.

i bet you also think that you can beat the guys in the lower weight classes.

This is the post of an insane person.

Arer you sure you havnt already taken an overhand right from Cain? Your post makes it seem likely you have some sort of brain damage.

:eek:

And were back to asking sherdog to not allow white belts to make threads.

There will be other ridiculous threads in the upcoming days, but this is a definite contender for Ridiculous Thread of Event, maybe late contender for Ridiculous Thread of the Year.

he knocked down JDS with a punch so hard that Dos Santos was out of it for the next round and a half. what the hell, guy.

You're 12 years old aren't you.

You need to seek a physciatric evaluation.

Nice try discrediting Cain and JDS in one fell swoop. Cain has put some big names out. JDS has eaten some shots from big names.

LOL. Cain can KTFO nearly everyone on the planet with a half-hearted punch even AFTER a grueling 5 round fight with JDS. I don't know why people are even questioning the disparity in power coming from a professional fighter....at the HW weightclass no less!

he knocked down JDS with a punch so hard that Dos Santos was out of it for the next round and a half. what the hell, guy.

the sun shines on even a dogs ass every now and then bitch

Back