Anyone Have a PIC Of Someone With A Purple WAR Jiu Jitsu Belt?

I sell them...the Purple is a really great shade of purple and looks awesome. Almost like a dark plum color.
When I get a chance I can try t take a picture of it.

Yeah, the shipping is a bit much because I only have UPS set up right now. I should have USPS set up in the next couple days which should be a lot less expensive.

I am trying to get my website finished as quickly as possible, but I'm doing everything on my own so it's tough as I have a full time job too. Plus I don't have much web building skills.

I thought running a website would be a lot easier then it is :icon_chee

I appreciate any support from my fellow sherdoggers.

I have the blue one and I get comments on it all the time. Its definately a nice belt that will last a long time.

If you're going post the picture of the purple belt, can you post the two blue belts as well?

I have the blue one and I get comments on it all the time. Its definately a nice belt that will last a long time.

ha well i actually like the old - warn out look of belts more than it lasting a long time, to be honest.

i love it when its all torn up and warn more than it staying nice and strong for years. the belt i have now, you can see the white coming through in several places because it is so warn. i like that look- shows it has been through a lot!

damn all these replies but still no pics!!! haha

I recently had a professional photographer take pics of all the War belts colors side by side, including the dark blue and light blue.
I'm out of town today, but will try to post the picture in the thread tonight or tomorrow.
I will also be using the pics on my website which is why I hired the photographer.

Also, to anyone checking out my website, please bare with me. It is not totally finished and I'm trying to run my small store on my own while also working a full time job and lacking skills in building websites...good times :icon_chee
Message me with any questions and I'll do my best to help you guys out.

Found this image. Not sure which shade of blue this is.

WARX-016_600.jpg

thats the light version of blue, there is another i thinkg brazilianfightwear.com (or whatever) has a pic of all the belts including dark blue.

yeah i know what it looks like. i just dont know what it looks like when someone is wearing it.

Posted a reply with a picture over in your grappling forum thread.

belt.jpg

One of our purple belts. Not sure how long he's been a purple for or how old the belt is.
I have to say it doesn't really look good.

Btw, what kind of knot is that?

Back