Anyone Have a PIC Of Someone With A Purple WAR Jiu Jitsu Belt?

Here's the belts all together from the photoshoot I did.
You'll notice there are 3 shades of Blue...probably changes slightly on every run. Two are Light Blue with one being very light blue and the dark blue.
The second picture is a close up of the Purple belt.
WARbelts.jpg

<p>
WARpurplebelt.jpg

thats the light version of blue, there is another i thinkg brazilianfightwear.com (or whatever) has a pic of all the belts including dark blue.
No, that's the dark Blue...check out my pics above for the real light blue.
It appears that the shade of blue is slightly different with each run.

thats such a great color of purple, i am definitely getting one of these for my next promotion.

That kinda sucks about the light blue being kind of a gamble you dont know what your getting, cuz I like the light blue one, but I dont like the really light blue one

That kinda sucks about the light blue being kind of a gamble you dont know what your getting, cuz I like the light blue one, but I dont like the really light blue one

Let me know when you're ready to purchase and I'll make sure you get the shade of blue you want...if I have it available.
I just placed another order from Brazil for more Light Blue A2's and A3's that should arrive in the next couple weeks.
Right now, I have the middle shade of light blue in size A2. The A1, A3 and A4's were all the super light blue color.

Back