Anyone Generally Enjoy Watching WMMA more than most men's MMA?

I like fights. Heavyweight, flyweight, MMMA, WMMA, they all have the potential to be highly entertaining. They also all have the potential to be absolute snoozers. I often find that the cards that don't look great on paper end up being better than "stacked" cards. Same thing with individual fights. Frequently, Fightpass prelims end up being more entertaining than main events.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like both equally. I tend to look forward to WMMA fights a bit more because they are less frequent.

This is a bit off topic.....but...Its like anything else..... If your invested in the fighter....then you might enjoy that over fighters you find boring... Like Rousey v. Cyborg would be a fight that I would pick over alot of male main events (because I like rousey & have become somewhat interested in their disdain for each other/rivalry)

More....no. But I enjoy a good fight or a fun match up no matter the gender.

When a women's fight is on, I do pay closer attention. I would have to say yes.

As to why, I'd say it is the novelty factor. The women's bouts are less common and stand among the other fights on the card. I like the fact that women are now getting the opportunity to compete.

Sometimes. I never look forward to WMMA bout more than a men's bout but many times the women put on enjoyable bouts simply because they go for it. Especially a few years ago when you started seeing them a lot more. Almost no dull moments or stalling...they would go at it and not play to the judges. Now with UFC status and rankings and such at stake...you see a lot more women fight not to lose and play to the judges.

This phrase gets thrown around way too often, but you aren't a real MMA fan if that's the case.

Back