Anyone expecting Dana to throw RDA under the bus?

He should. In tournament fighting Like golden gloves, NCAA wresting, etc fighters not only fight injured and 5-6x a week they are not promadonnas like this new breed in UFC. I am pretty sick of it and it costs UFC and fans a lot of money.

RDA would probably prefer to be thrown under a bus rather than fight McGregor. Less chance of being killed.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dana+Conor interview in a day or so where they claim multiple UFC doctors looked at RDA's foot and it's not broken and just sore.
Dana 100% supported Aldo pulling out .. that is from Aldo's camp. Aldo was not thrown under the bus, he simply did not have a broken rib, that doesn't mean he could fight.

I hope he does. Him and Conor together ripping RDA a new one. I want to be entertained.

I expect something like this from Dana.
tumblr_inline_mxxt65PdrA1ri344e.gif

He should. In tournament fighting Like golden gloves, NCAA wresting, etc fighters not only fight injured and 5-6x a week they are not promadonnas like this new breed in UFC. I am pretty sick of it and it costs UFC and fans a lot of money.
You listed amateur fights with nothing at risk. We're talking about win, bonus and sponsorship money. Plus... a championship belt.

Should? No.

But it's Dana. He absolutely will.

Depends on whether or not Conor tells him to.

Back