Anyone expecting Dana to throw RDA under the bus?

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Dana+Conor interview in a day or so where they claim multiple UFC doctors looked at RDA's foot and it's not broken and just sore.

inb4 Dana says they made an interim belt because RDA pulled out of 10 title fights and the #1 guy Nate Diaz is ready to go.

That thumbnail looks like a Parent/ Teacher conference.

I'm surprised Dana hasn't come out yet to say RDA's foot is only bruised and that some doctor cleared him to fight.

Hah, who knows.

I don't think he has the same relationship with RDA that he did with Aldo, so maybe not. That being said, nothing DFW does surprises me anymore.

Nothing this fucking guy does surprises me anymore. It just do what it do.

If Dana White were Tyrion Lannister he would accuse Jamie Lannister of ducking the Mountain at the trial. All his doctors said Jamie's hand was in perfect condition.

He should. RDA and Rafael Cordeiro deserve to get slammed for being that irresponsible.

Just as quickly as Sherdog.
You guys take this too personal.

He should. Sick of these fighters training like retards only to pull out of a fight a week or two before it.

he will since RDA isnt white, young and good looking.

he will since RDA isnt white, young and good looking.

GTFO with that ignorant shit. UFC been cuddling Jones and covering up for him for quite a while now.

You're ignorant as fuck calling Conor good looking. That dude looks like a damn goat that had too many crack lines and his eyes are about to pop out of his head.

Obvious bashing thread of Big Nog and his carrot.

GTFO with that ignorant shit. UFC been cuddling Jones and covering up for him for quite a while now.

You're ignorant as fuck calling Conor good looking. That dude looks like a damn goat that had too many crack lines and his eyes are about to pop out of his head.
its a joke calm your horses.

he really only needs to do that if hes trying to justify an interim belt, in my opinion - otherwise no need

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dana+Conor interview in a day or so where they claim multiple UFC doctors looked at RDA's foot and it's not broken and just sore.

inb4 Dana says they made an interim belt because RDA pulled out of 10 title fights and the #1 guy Nate Diaz is ready to go.

yea he is going to do RDA like he did aldo. Calling it a fake injury and stuff.

Back