Opinion Anyone ever meet any black hebrew israelites?

Black hebrew israelite teach only black Spanish and indians are the children of God and white people are of the devil.

There's actually a difference between BHI and Hebrew Israelites.
BHI have a Negroe only ideology which excludes the Hispanics and Natives of N. Central and S. America.
Hebrew Israelites understand the so called Hispanics and Natives are also descendants of Israel.

I

Sin is transgression of the law . Please provide the book, chapter and verse where The Most High forbids multiple wives?

1 John 3:4
“Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.”

The bible does not forbid nor promote multiple wives. If man decides to have more than one wife there are responsibilities that come with that.

Jesus said

Matthew 19:4-6 KJV
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, [5] And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

1 man 1 woman are 1 flesh not multiple women

God created Adam a mate, 1 woman, not multiple women.

Ephesians 5:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

2 timothy 3:2

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach

1 corinthians 7

It is good for a man not to touch a woman. fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband

Deuteronomy 17:7
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself

King Solomon's polygamy turned him away from God because he followed after his wife's false gods

1 Kings 11:1–3

Jacob wanted Rachel as his wife but was tricked into marrying Leah.

You also use filthy language in your location. Clean it up.

BHI have a Negroe only ideology which excludes the Hispanics and Natives of N. Central and S. America.
Hebrew Israelites understand the so called Hispanics and Natives are also descendants of Israel.

I don't care about black hebrew israelite false teachings. The BHI teachings say differently than what you just said. In reality, I just don't care. I follow Christ and His teachings.

Jesus said

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach

You also use filthy language in your location. Clean it up.

You did not provide a Law which forbids multiple wives. The closest you came was 2Timothy 3:2 but its actually 1Timothy 3:2
This is in specific reference for a Bishop it does not refer to everybody however One Wife in this context does not refer to marriage of one man and one woman - One Wife in this context means The Law. Bishops and deacons must only follow One Law set. (I will explain this below but it may be too much for you)
But let's keep reading in the chapter you attempted to provide: READ!
1Timothy 3:
8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
(they can have multiple WIVES but only One set of Laws)
12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Explanation:
One Wife = The Law
Proverbs 5:18-20 18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

Revelation 2
2 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. (he is no longer a husband of one wife = The Law)
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and
repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
(repent - come back to the wife of your youth = the law. You dont repent by getting with your first girlfriend - you repent by coming back to the law)

Proverbs 7 (is about being seduced by False Doctrines - not women) READ!

1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. (Israel)
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
5 That they may
keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
(he is talking about the Law - not women. The strange woman in this context is a False Doctrine in which you believe)
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

Last edited:
You did not provide a Law which forbids multiple wives. The closest you came was 2Timothy 3:2 but its actually 1Timothy 3:2
This is in specific reference for a Bishop it does not refer to everybody. The same was a Nazarite should not cut his hair - thats just for a Nazarite. - not everybody.
But let's keep reading in the chapter you attempted to provide:
1Timothy 3:
8 Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.

Verse 8 says deacons which means more than 1 deacon which correlate to verse 11

Try again.

If you want to go fornicate with women like TCK does then live your life, you have free will. But don't use the Bible to justify you living in sin. The teachings of the bible say otherwise.

Jesus said

Matthew 19:4-6 KJV
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, [5] And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

What Yahshua is saying is that when a man takes on a wife they become joined and a man shouldn't put her away except for under certain conditions. That's not a verse commanding men to only have one wife.

Again, God gave David multiple wives.

Thats a rule for bishops.

1 corinthians 7

It is good for a man not to touch a woman. fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband

Fornication is defined in Leviticus

Deuteronomy 17:7
Neither shall he multiply wives to himself

Thats a rule for Kings

King Solomon's polygamy turned him away from God because he followed after his wife's false gods

King Solomon put his wives before the Most High. He accommodated their idolatry in order to please them. Idolatry was his downfall.

Jacob wanted Rachel as his wife but was tricked into marrying Leah.

Jacob had 4 baby mamas.

Verse 8 says deacons which means more than 1 deacon which correlate to verse 11

Try again.

If you want to go fornicate with women like TCK does then live your life, you have free will. But don't use the Bible to justify you living in sin. The teachings of the bible say otherwise.

You have yet to provide a law.
One Wife in 1 Timothy is not referring to one woman. One Wife means the Law.
However Verse 7 does mention their WIVES: 11 Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
I edited to add the explanation above but I'll copy it here for you as well:

1Timothy 3:
(they can have multiple WIVES but only One set of Laws)
12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Explanation:
One Wife = The Law
Proverbs 5:18-20 18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

Revelation 2
2 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. (he is no longer a husband of one wife = The Law)
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
(repent - come back to the wife of your youth = the law. You dont repent by getting with your first girlfriend - you repent by coming back to the law)

Proverbs 7 (is about being seduced by False Doctrines - not women) READ!
1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. (Israel)
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
(he is talking about the Law - not women. The strange woman in this context is a False Doctrine in which you believe)
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
You should have only One Wife (LAW) and dont leave her for another (False Doctrine)

Last edited:
Does that include the hispanics of spain or that have predominantly spanish blood who would be considered white?

Does that include the hispanics of spain or that have predominantly spanish blood who would be considered white?

Spaniards from Spain are not Israelites - they put Israelites into slavery, conquered, raped robbed us, stole our land and forced their language on us. They are so called white people.

Spaniards from Spain are not Israelites - they put Israelites into slavery, conquered, raped robbed us, stole our land and forced their language on us. They are so called white people.
So where's the cutoff, how much spanish blood do you need to be considered a so called white person? Like if you saw these 5 people which ones would be accepted which ones would not?

1562879998953.png

So where's the cutoff, how much spanish blood do you need to be considered a so called white person? Like if you saw these 5 people which ones would be accepted which ones would not?

It goes by your father's lineage or blood line. If it traces back to Spain then = white/Edom. If it traces back to the Natives = Israelite. Of course there was mixing and you cannot tell just by looking at someone for example Bob Marley is an Edomite not an Israelite.

We wont know for sure until the gates to the Kingdom of heaven open and TMH decides who gets in and who doesn't. But I can tell you there is no gate for Spaniards to enter.

Revelation 21:12
“And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:”

If my recollection is correct there is DNA evidence that there is a portion of I think eastern africa where the local black population has some "jewish" DNA.

Black Hebrews consider themselves to be the lost tribe which is written about in scripture.

There's factual evidence to support the idea but a lot of it gets wrapped in bullshit and mysticism.

The most common accepted theory is a group of historically jewish men marooned on the coast of Africa (men traveled the world not women) and took African wifes.

Yes except these African Americans have nothing in common with the East-Africans (Ethiopia for that matter)
As we all know, the slave trade to US was from the west (Angola, Congo, Gambia, etc) so these mouth-breathing retards on the streets of New York do not seem to understand it. The Ethiopian jews / Beta-Israel is a completely different thing.
But I doubt that any of these street professors can read.

quick recap on what's goin on here with all the biblical quotes?
It’s a Mexican standoff between two guys larping as wizards and an easily baited Christian man. Nothing important or conclusive was gathered from any of the quotations posted.

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. - Acts 13:1

@SATW

The jews of today are amalek?
Pretty funny that i cary the last name Saul and my family never left the levant yet i am an amalekian from Eilat area(its mostly desert that no one wants to live there btw)

Yet you are not coming to take whats "yours" so..., its only words and 0 actions
As expected

Enjoy it while it lasts because your time is limited
Prepare to be slaughtered to pay for the iniquities (wickedness) of your forefathers.

ISIAH 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

PSALM 149
149 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. - Acts 13:1

@SATW
Enjoy it while it lasts because your time is limited
Prepare to be slaughtered to pay for the iniquities (wickedness) of your forefathers.

ISIAH 14
1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

PSALM 149
149 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.
blah blah blah blah, not worth reading and there is the explanation

u are all talk, no actions
always was, always will be

blah blah blah blah, not worth reading and there is the explanation

u are all talk, no actions
always was, always will be

I provide bible scriptures to support what I say.
You provide "blah blah, not worth readin"
That's what happens when people get cut with the word of The Most High.
Enjoy your time.

Back